| Chapter 3 |

3 – Lunch time

3 – Lunch time.. with Kamaboko squad??

 with Kamaboko squad??

- Second Pov -

You couldn't hold your excitement in once you realised that now is the lunch break.

You'll finally get to talk to Nezuko, Inosuke and Zenitsu! You grinned and tried to hold in your giggle just at the thought of seeing their bickering.

Once you entered the cafeteria, you looked around the tables, trying to search for the said group.

Noticing Nezuko's long red hair with pinkish ends, you immediately hurried over to their table.

On your way, you weren't paying attention and accidentaly bumped into someone's chest.

You looked up, and blush spread over your face once you realised it was none other than the flame hashira, Rengoku.

"Ah! I-I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention!" You apologised quickly, not looking him in the eyes, hoping your furiously red cheeks weren't visible.

You then heard a loud laugh, and looked up to see him grinning at you.

"It's fine, you don't need to apologise!"
He then patted your shoulder, and left. You quickly turned around, still flustered from the interaction. 'Are there.. by any chance.. the other hashira and the demons too?!' You then rapidly looked around the cafeteria, searching for anyone familiar.

You then noticed the upper moons sitting at a table together next to a table full of Hashiras.

You then shook your head, and quickly headed to the group you were supposed to meet.

Once you walked closer, the black haired boy noticed you and started waving at you with a huge grin.

The others turned to look at you, Nezuko and Inosuke looking confused while Tanjiro waved at you as well.