23.

Jimin pov...

I am in the college... Hey hyung can you plzz go back to the other side.. this is my place... Jungkook said.. oh come on kookie plzz sit somwhere else.... I said.. cause where I seated... It was so closed to y/n seats..she isn't arrived yet....

After some minutes .. she entered in the class and seated on her seat... I don't know she saw me or not... But I can feel the ignorence... In her attitude.. she seated with Yura ... Class started...

She is writing... I don't find my pen so I snatched it from her hand... Maybe she start argueing atlist she can talk to me... But there is no response... She take out another one... She is so focused... On her lecture..

So I continiously disturbing her... But she ignored me like I am not exist...

After the classes.... She walked with Han in the locker room.... I hate this man... He continiously... Touch what's mine.... He hold her hand... Squized her cheeks...

I didn't control my self so i walked towards them as before he again touch her cheeks... I hold his hand... Don't ever touch her... I said... With full of anger in my eyes...

Oh hello man... Are you mad... I just wanna squi__ as he spoke another word... She interuped... And who are you to make decisions for me... She said.. who I am? I asked with a frustrated face...

Yes you! Jimin stay away from me and my anything and don't enterfare in my life... Again that's will be my decision who touch me or not... She said .. that's it...

I hold her hand and dragged her from out of the college... She continiously trying to resist her hand from my grip.... Y/n don't try to do this again otherwise I'll pull you up and dragged you out of the college...

I said.. she  knows me verry Welll. And I can do it... If I want... So she stop resisting and walked behind me slowly... I still hold her wrist... I seated her on the passenger seat... As she speak another word....

I stared her... Don't say a word... I said...
I walked back to the driver seat... And drove towards my home.....

Why are you doing this? She said.. what am I doing... Y/n seriously.. you didn't know what I am doing and why? I asked... Annoyingly... Jimin stop this... Plzzz. It's too much now... I already told you many times... I don't wanna talk to you... Why can't you understand.... She said.. and why would I not... I said and stop the car... I come out of the car and opend the door of her side... She turned her face on the other side... Y/n come out I said..

She ignored... Y/n come out! I said again but still no response... I pick her up in my arms... And. Closed the door with my feet... She yelled... Hey put me down.... but I didn't give her any answer... And walked inside... I put her down when we both enterd in the house...

She try to walk back to the door... I hold her wrist and pulled her back and pin on the wall... don't you dare to go out of the house without my permission!!!!!! I yelled.. and who the hell is that fucking Han to touch you which is mine!!!!! I yelled.. by tap my hand on the wall angrily... a tear dropped from her eyes... I took a deep breath and said.... Y/n please let me clear all the things... don't do this with me I told you I didn't remember anything whatever happend.... I was drunk.....

So what jimin ? So what?? You don't remember anything it dosent mean you didn't f***** her god danmit!!! She yelled with a red teary eyes....

I told you I didn't f**** her!!! I yelled.. it was very hurtful moment for me... I want her to believe me but instead she believes in every thing she saw that day but not on me...

Oh Seriously! So why is she calling you that day when you were drunk and I am with you... Huh! Why is she with you in the library that day jimin.... If nothing is happend between both of you so why she is always roaming behind you.... She asked

No! That's not true what ever you think... Y/n I don't know why is she called me.. I even don't want to talk with her after that and yeah in the library she is the one who try to talk with me not me.. I know.. she is the one behind all of this... As well as I know the full truth.... I haven't spare her...

And that you will regret... Whatever you said.. to me... I still love you not like before but more than that... And I will love you... Y/n.... She is crying continously... As she speak a word I captured her lips in a kiss... I just want her to feel the love and warmth I kissed her raughly she kissed me back... But broke the kiss... While placed her hand on my chest... Stop it! I have to go she said...

She push me back.. and try to walked out.. I hold her hand I am still in my place. But she moved a couple of steps...

Please don't go! Please!!!! I need you y/n....believe me... Please!!! Believe me.... I said.. and a tear dropped from my eyes....

Y/n pov..

I know what i said to him it's hurtful for him... But I am also hurt whatever I said... It was just a burst of anger which is inside me.... When he confess me again... That he loves me... I also wanted to said him that I love you.... But as before I speak a word he kissed me I am hurt but still feel the warmth and comfort in his kiss... I am dieing for feel this again.... For feel his love again..... I kissed him back... But then I realised I have to stop... Otherwise it will endup with God knows where...

So I broke the kissed and try to walked out... But he hold my hand and said...

""Please don't go! Please!!!! I need you y/n....beliave me... Please!!! Bealive me""

I turned towards him... And a tear dropped from his eyes continously.... And that's it for me to melt my heart... For him.... I can't see him in that stage.... So I walked back towards him...

To be continued....