34.

Author's note...

Hello army I hope you all doing well and  yesterday jungkook released his song " still with you" & " my you" so so must listen it on loop and make it trend on every platform.

And about "callege romence" my first story  is going to an end and I am very happy  that you all support me this much my story already reached above 800 views yeah exactly that's not I really want but i thank those
Who appreciates my work and who are continue reader of my story I already uploaded my second story "Mafia's unconditional love" jeon.jungkook fan fiction so must read and support me on that too ..

Time skips for 6 months..

Y/n pov...

Y/n-"Listen bitchis do fast otherwise I'll left in 2 minutes"*yelled from outisde*

Sawera- "yeah wait bitch! Let me wear my sandle. I am about to come but what about layba? She is still infront of the mirror! * Yelled back while rushed outside*

Y/n- "what? Seriously. Laybaaaaaaa what the hell are you doing bitch* yelled back*

Layba- "you both leave me now and go wherever you want ok don't trouble me let me take me time" * yelled back*
"I know they both never leave me here they'll wait for me"*thaught and smile*

Sawera-"what will we do?

Y/n- "come lets go. Jungkook will pick her" * smiled devilish*

Grab my phone from my bag and text

Me..

Jungkook would you like to pick your lazzy love cause we both are late and that annoying bitch is still infront of the mirror....

Jungkookiee..

😒 Hey y/n "Don't call her annoying bitch!
"And yeah I'll pick my love you both may leave before her. I am just on my way...

Me...

🙄 Whatever...

Y/n- "he is on his way he'll come to pick her"" now let's go we should teach her lesson this time! *Stared sawera*

Sawera-*wink* ok! So let's go!!! * Swing her butt in air ina dancing way*

Y/n- "😂 and you stop adopting tae's features" he looks cute but you only look pig"*lol* *she said making fun of her*

Sawera- *rolled her eyes* and show her middle finger* who ask you? And did you just call my tae cute?*asking in disgusting way*

Y/n-" hey bitch i didn't i was just saying that he is cute while doing this stuff my only point is to humiliate you and that's it!!! * Clears her doubt*

Sawera-"whatever"*rolled her eyes*

They both seated in the car and drove towards there..

Layba pov...

"Hey i am ready wh---- *iwalked out from the apartment while adjusting  my dress then i saw there is no one outside* i am standing alone in a road. Did they really left me here? I asked to myself **