24.

I turned towards him and hugged him tightly.... We both hugged each other for.a couple of minutes...

Then I broke the hugg and cupped his cheeks.... And wipe his tears.... Don't cry jiminah.... I forgive you and I bealive you... And I hope that what ever I am doing its good for both of us... I said and hugged him back...

I know I am the one who denied his words I am the one who didn't want to believe on him... I try hard to egnore him to broke up with him... But I can't because I love  him.. and  At the end of the day...  I can't denied what my heart feels for him... At deep inside I know that he can't do anything to me like that.... But whatever u saw I can't forget it...

And know I again with him... I wanted to forgive him... Cause I know he loves me... And one day the truth is already revealed.. and I don't wanna regret after so I quit.. on my ego.....

After a comfortable and warm hug I broke the hug... He stared in my eyes we both rested our heads on eachother... And then he leaned towards me and started kissing me..... We both kissed each other... He pulled me up in his arms... I hold his waist by wrapping my legs arround him ..

I carsed his hair... He took me to the couch.... And layed me down on the couch... And hovering over me... he continued kissing me... I also kissed him back.... After a perfect kiss he trolled down on my neck he continued kissing me on the same spot... I tightend my grip on his hairs... Then he pulled out of the neck and stared my neck... And a smirk placed on his lips....

Now it's look like my signature on you.... He said.... No jiminah what did you do? I asked by trassing my hand on my neck... It was a little bit wait becouse of his wait kisses... I threw him down from the couch and run inside his room to look for what he is done...

Whe I saw a bluish red tint on my all over the neck...in the mirror I yelled... He walked inside the room with devilish laughed.... Arghhhhhh!!!! Jiminah what did you do with me... It was just infront of my neck how can I hide this.... it was dark... I said....

Yeah babe I know... Why would hide it... Keep it on display... Atlist everybody... Will know whoms you belongs to.... specially that fucking Han... I hate him seriously....
He said...

I stared him and walked towards him... And bite him on his neck.... He yelled in pain and laughed... Stop doing this.. y/nahhh I know you didn't know how to make this marks... So stop it..... He said... I pulled my back after many tries... He just enjoyed that kisiss.... And guide me... Yeah here suck it here... A sightly down.... Then he hold my wrist... And whispered in my ears... Stop it y/n!! If you don't want to regret.in  a deep husky voice...... He whispered and suck my earlobe...

I know what he is mean so I just stop.. and seated streight .... He laughed and kiss my cheeks... And hugged me again....

Thank you y/n... Thankyou so much for believing me... I never ever think that I will ever hurt you.... And that's my promise... Ynahhh! I love you so much.... He said... I smiled.... And hugg him back... After.  A couple of minutes... We broke.the hug... And I stared in his eyes... Then my eyes divert on his neck.... I laughed.... Ohh jimin look at your neck...

He stood up and walked infront of the mirror... He saw a lot of my theeth shapes and some red bluish spots... which made by me ...he laughed alot... and layed on the floor while laughing... I thaught.. that he will be angry whatever I done with him.... But I think he is making fun of me... I rolled my eyes.... Why are you laughing after some time he back normal ....

And said... Why are you so cute y/nahhh...
He said... I stood up... And said.. stop laugjing jiminah... Get up I am hungry... Let's go out for the lunch I am hungry... I said... While rolling my eyes... He laughed.. and walked towards me... And intertwind my hand... Come lets go then.... He said...

After almost a week... I saw him this much happy.... I smiled... And followed by him....

Layba pov....

Phone rangs... I cut the call. Is he mad. Why he is calling me. I said. Sawera laughed. Cause he wants to date you so date him. She said. And how do you know. She laughed a little. Taehyung he told me everything... She said with a proud on her face... By the way I have to go out because I want to meet him she said. And slowly walked inside...

Hey listen bitch I am alone in the apartment and that y/n is also with his jiminah.... What will I do.. I yelled. Called jungkook. He gives you a company. She yelled from inside.she is teasing me...

After a while she came out and walked out side. By layba.. I am gonna miss you...she said. While wink at me...Shut up bitch! I said while rolling my eyes...She laughed and walked out ...

After a while door bell rangs.....

I got up and walked towards the door I thaught y/n is arrived. So I oppend the door.he rushed inside.the apartment. And seated on the sofa..

To be continued......