Chapter 2

Light poured through the window next to which you were sleeping, encasing you in a prison of warmth and brightness that made you wake up feeling dehydrated

Light poured through the window next to which you were sleeping, encasing you in a prison of warmth and brightness that made you wake up feeling dehydrated. Your blood was pumping in your ears and your whole body felt as if it was burning. You cracked an eye open, wincing as the sun blinded you. You put a hand on your face, letting out a small whimper, before sitting up on the mattress, face turning away from the window.

You only then opened your eyes again, freezing when you noticed where you were.

Taehyung's bedroom. You were sleeping in Taehyung's bedroom. You looked around, eyes skimming over the familiar furniture, heart beating out of your chest. It made you dizzy again, as you tried to remember what happened last night.

You didn't remember a lot, after that conversation you had with him outside. But what you remembered of the conversation had you wanting to throw yourself off a cliff. You had flirted with Taehyung. He had flirted back, had told you he could show you...

Just the thought of it had you letting out a small curse, and your head fell into your hands. What had you done?

"Good morning", Jeongyu said from the doorframe.

You startled, looking between your fingers. He had a shit-eating grin on his face. "What?" you let out.

He chuckled. "Why are you wearing Taehyung's t-shirt?"

You glanced down at your chest and sure enough, you were clad in a white Celine t-shirt, one you knew fully well belonged to Taehyung.

"Aish, what is going on?" you mumbled, hands falling in your lap.

"Don't worry, hyung slept on the couch downstairs. You were pretty wasted last night."

Blood rushed to your cheeks. "Did I do anything weird?"

"Not particularly", Jeongyu said, shrugging his shoulders. "I was pretty wasted myself. Honestly, only Taehyung was sober."

Taehyung was sober and still had told you what he had? What hell had you stepped into?

"Why are you guys so loud?" Eunjin grumbled. She came into view, her hair a mess as she let out a yawn. It took her a moment to register that you were currently sitting in her brother's bed, wearing one of his shirts. When she did focus on the scene, her eyes widened and her mouth fell open. "What the fuck?"

Jeongyu punched her in the shoulder. "You're lucky appa didn't hear you say that."

There were so many questions in Eunjin's eyes it had you chuckling awkwardly.

"I don't know", you said, running a hand through your hair. "I don't know anything."

"Bitch, you better have some explanation", Eunjin replied and she walked in, making her way to you. She put her fists against her hips, and you let out another laugh as she stopped in front of you.