Chapter 5

The house was dark when you stepped outside Eunjin's room, somewhere between midnight and one in the morning

 The house was dark when you stepped outside Eunjin's room, somewhere between midnight and one in the morning. Her snores had been keeping you awake, that was true, but it mostly was the perspective of meeting with Taehyung that had kept your eyes wide open, waiting until you were convinced Eunjin wouldn't realize you were gone.

Taehyung had been teasing, all night. All smirks and winks when nobody was watching. He had caressed your thigh under the table during the meal, unbeknownst to everyone. Everyone but you, who had been forced to clench your teeth as you had tried to ignore the effect he had on you.

As if that was likely to ever happen. He was Kim Taehyung. You didn't think there was a world out there where Kim Taehyung didn't have an effect on the women surrounding him. Especially when he had been your childhood crush.

His room was down the hallway, and you had to pass in front of Jeongyu's room to get there. Luckily enough, Jeongyu had lent his room to your parents for the weekend, and you knew your father's loud breathing was going to cover the creaking of the hallway as you tiptoed towards Taehyung's room. You could only hope your mother wouldn't need to go to the bathroom while you were with Taehyung.

Yet... the possibility of getting caught... it made you feel hot, in some way. Because you were breaking rules. You, the perfect daughter that had never done anything she shouldn't...

It was way past time to be imperfect.

You reached Taehyung's room, heart beating wildly against your ribcage. You knocked, a gentle knock that probably hadn't even sounded on his side of the door. Yet the door slowly opened, and Taehyung's face appeared in the crack between the door and the wall. His eyes shone brightly, expectantly, and as soon as he focused on you, he opened the door for you to walk in.

Needless to say, he very carefully shut it behind you, as you took a few tentative steps in his room.

"You..." you breathed, a little louder than you had first intended.

"Shh", he shushed you. He walked to you, gently grabbing your arm to make you turn towards him.

You obeyed, because you always obeyed whatever Taehyung told you to do, and you found yourself facing him. Well, tilting your head back to look up at him, as he stood closer to you than you had expected him to be.

Taehyung wasn't a particularly tall man, but when he was next to you it felt as if he towered over you, with a dangerous look in his eyes that made you gulp.

"We don't want someone to hear us", he pointed out, before bending down to press a chaste kiss on your lips. When he straightened, his eyes had recovered their mischievous shine. "Do you know how pretty you were tonight?"

You blushed, wetting your lips. "I wanted to look good for you."

"I figured." He smirked, slowly nodding his head. He then grabbed your hand, looking around his room. "How do you like it?"