Avaren's Treat

Probably another short chapter, working on lots of different books right now and rewatching a bunch of anime. I've never been so stressed with books and anime.🥲🤣

Please enjoy!

-NieNoy 

*************---------_____________************-------____________********--------______

"Sissy, I'm bored. Entertain me." Anya slumped on the floor fiddling with her stuffed animal." No! Am I a clown to you!?" I snapped. She paused and looked at me with a expression that said " Do you really want me to answer that?". "I'll kill you one day."

"Hey. No killing in this house." Papa said from in the kitchen. "But we're bored!!" Anya whined."I want to go somewhere... Can we go on an ooting- I mean outing?!' I excitedly jumped up, and Anya did the same. "Yeah! Can we!?"

"Sorry, but I don't have the money to spend on a trip-" Papa stopped at the sound of knocking on the door. Mama had just came out of her room. "Who's at the door?" She asked. I shrugged in response.

Papa Opened the door to reveal a well dressed boy with pink and white hair. "Hello sir! My name is Avaren Agresta, I've come to invite your daughters over to my house." He smiled innocently. "Oh?" "Avaren!?" Both me and Anya yell at the same time. He leaned to the side and perked at us. He waved and smiled.

"How do you know where we live!?" I asked, running up to the door. "You told me stupid- I mean, you told me silly... Remember...?" He blinked furiously, signaling me to play along. "O-oh yeah, I remember. Heh...silly me..." 

"Can we go papa!? Please please please please please?" Anya begged Papa. "I don't know...." Papa rubbed the back of his head. 'Agresta, eh? I have no idea were they live, so it's a big risk ...but...' Papa thought. "Sure you can go!" Mama but in. "Yor!" "Thank you Mama! I need to change!" I dashed into our room as Anya chased after me. "*Sigh...*"

I quickly closed the door and rampaged through my clothing drawer. I handed Anya an outfit that macked the one I would wear. Once we were all prepared and ready, we ran out our room.

 Once we were all prepared and ready, we ran out our room