Chapter Eleven - WHO GAVE THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD MY NUMBER!?

I was again in my office, writing down the last page of my father's log pose in the new one. Tears welled in my eyes as I transferred my father's very last righting. We were currently surfacing from our short journey, I looked at the log pose on my wrist. We won't be following it at first. No instead we are currently following the eternal log to Totto land. After a bit I leaned back. Looking at my father's hand writing on the very last page of his book. It was tear stained, picking up the paper, I read it.

The date is March 16 in the year of 1484.

It is also Phoenix's fifth birthday. We are currently setting sail for God Valley. I have had enough with these fake gods. That stupid Imu person that took over my family's legacy by assassinated my ancestors is an unfair and unjust ruler. There are next to no Lunarian left. The same is with the D clan. Phoenix is the one our ancestors have been waiting for, I just know it. She is the rightful ruler, I know because of the voices she hears. She acts like she can't hear them, but I see her talking to them or ignoring them. Phoenix's power will only grow. The best I can do is put her on this throne. She won't do it on her own, she never will. She doesn't want it, that's why she's the best person fit for it. If I fail here, I meet a young man who is willing to pick up where I left off. He'll have his hands full with getting Phoenix to agree on taking this throne, but I'm certain with time she will agree, hopefully.

I have mere minutes before this battle begins. I've spent as much time as possible with my precious Mockingbird. She is such a sweet girl, just like a mockingbird. Sweet and innocent, I fear that this battle might steal away that innocents. She will not kill just to kill, that much I know, I also know that Garp and Roger. That new uprising marine and pirate rookie are teaming up against me. I will not survive this encounter, I just know it, I will die. But I found a way to save Phoenix. They'll hunt her down, so if she is to live I need to hide her and freeze her in a crystal. I've told Shakky where to find her and when. Phoenix... if you're reading this it means Shakky gave this to you. I hope you know that I love you and that I'm sorry. I'll never leave you, there is still so much more to your power than you think. In the following pages are some abilities that you have. You just need to unlock them. Train them, a war will be coming to your shores. When it comes you'll have to take that throne. Weather if you want to or not. You will end up on that throne. I know you know it, and I know it scares you. But remember, Phoenix, like your name sake, you will rise from the ashes. You laugh at the face of death, you are a god. Not like the fakes that currently rule this world. But a real god.

This is the very last log of Rocks. D. Xebec.
After this battle the Rocks Pirates With be disbanded.
And a brand new Era will be ushered in.
Good luck, my precious little girl, and please know that your papa loves you.
May the wind always be in your sails and the sea in your favor.

Rocks. D. Xebec.

I leaned back, popping my back as I stretched. Then I stood up, turned and went straight for the stares to my room. But then there was a knock at the door, I sighed. Yawned, then walked to the door. I opened it to see Elliot. "Yes?"
"The others sent me to tell you to go to bed."
"I was just about to just that, anything else?"
"No ma'am." I nodded, rubbed my eyes. Shut the door, and actually went to sleep this time.