Deceiver Dadi

Sachin took both the kids to Birla House with Ruhi driver following them.

Both the kids entered the house together while Sachin stayed at the entrance, there was no one in the hall.

It's Monday so all the senior Birla's left for the hospital while Abhimanyu was still sleeping in his room. Manjri was waiting for Ruhi to come home.

Ruhi – Dadi!

Ruhi ran towards Manjri while Abhir followed Ruhi and touch Manjri's feet.

Manjri looked at the approaching kids. She saw Abhir and got emotional; she blessed him.

Manjri – Come on, have lunch.

She didn't say anything as Sachin was watching them closely.

Manjri – Abhir what do you like to eat, I will cook for you.

Abhir – Don't bother, I will have whatever Ruhi is having.

Manjri – Abhir, you can call me dadi like Ruhi.

Abhir hesitated – uhh, okk.

Manjri was serving food to both the kids.

After finishing their lunch, Ruhi - Dadi I am taking Abhir to my room.

Manjri – Ok, I will join you after some time.

Ruhi took Abhir to her room.

Abhir – Where is dadu, no one is home?

Ruhi – They all went to hospital for work.

Abhir – Oh! Docman work's there, right?

Ruhi - matashree too.

Abhir - it's so cool siso, both your mum and dad are doctors.

Ruhi - he is not my dad exactly, he is my tauji. But that sounds boring so i call him poppy but he treated me like daughter. I never met my dad.

Abhir - oh, well it's alright even i don't know my dad. Mum said he saves lives but i never saw him. So, we are kind of same. And I don't have a family like you, it's just me and mum.

Ruhi became silent.

Abhir – It all became so gloomy ! Come on let's play video games.

Ruhi - Ok.

After some time Manjri entered the room.

Manjri - Ruhi, you didn't meet poppy, he will be sad.

Ruhi - He didn't go to hospital today?

Manjri - No he is sleeping, go wake him up.

Ruhi - Abhir bro, let's go.

Manjri - No, you go, I will talk with Abhir.

Ruhi - Ok

Abhir - what happened dadi?

Manjri - Nothing, I just want to know you a little. So, where did you lived before.

Abhir - Shimla, it was a nice place.

Manjri – So, you lived alone there with your mom, or your mom has friends or a family?

Abhir – We used to live alone but Abhinav mamu and Kavleen mami was there.

Manjri – Abhinav?

Abhir – Yes, he is mumma's brother and bestfriend. And mumma said he was a superhero who saved both of us.

Manjri – Mumma never told you about dad? What is his name and where he lives?

Abhir – Mumma told me he saves people; he is like a hero. But I never saw him, she told me that he is on a mission and to keep us safe he kept us away.