Part 67

Man 1 - Why did the driver left?

Akshara (shrugged) - He was in a hurry.

Man 2 (driver)  - Don't tell that to boss, that you let him go.

The man came near her. He raised his hand to check Akshara for any gadgets and weapons, Akshara slapped his hand and took a step back.

Akshara (warned) - Don't you dare touch me.

Man 1 - We can't move before i check you, what if you are carrying a weapon or something?

Akshara - Do i look like a thug to you?

Man 1 - Uhh, no i....

Akshara - Listen, your boss called me for help not the other way around. So, keep your hands to yourself. 

Man 2 - Sorry, lady but we can't go ahead before we check you.

Akshara thought for a second.

Akshara - Well, are you unable to handle a women with a weapon even if i got one. You must have a army of people to save your boss, don't you? 

Before the guy could think what she was trying to do he replied - Well, it's only three of us. 

Man 2 (annoyed) - He means to say that we don't want to take a chance. 

Akshara - Well, i am not letting you touch me, that's not happening. 

Man 2 - Please cooperate with us.

Akshara - Why don't you cooperate ?

Man 1 called the man 2 near him and whispered in his ear - What do we do? Threaten her? 

Man 2 - I don't know, boss wants her help. He said we can't lay a finger on her until we get her to the warehouse. 

Man 1 - I don't think she can harm a fly, i mean look at her.  I guess, we can overpower her even if she did got a weapon. 

Man 2 - You are right, just ask for her phone so that she can't call for help and we will be good to go. 

They stopped whispering to each other and one of them came close to Akshara again who raised her brows in question. 

Man 1 - Okay, I am not touching you. Just hand me over your phone then. 

Akshara - Why?

Man 2 - Precaution ma'am, we can't take risk, can we?

Akshara - What if i don't?

Man 2- Don't test our patience, just hand over your phone and come with us.  

Akshara sighed and handed over her phone to him reluctantly, they get inside the car while the guy threw her phone on the side of the road. 

Akshara (furious) - Hey, You didn't buy me that phone. 

Man 1 - Well, what if someone tracks your location from it?

Akshara - You could just switch off the phone to stop that, stupid. 

Man 1 (realised) - I guess we could have done that as well. 

Akshara - So, stop the car and get it back now. 

Man 2 - Don't think we are fool enough to blindly believe you. And if no one is going to track you then why are you worried for it?

Akshara - I am worried because who is going to pay for the new one?  

Man 2 - Boss will if you really came here to help or if you don't then you won't be needing it. 

Akshara became silent as she don't want to argue with them, she saw the car moving to the same direction where they came from.