Stolen Innocence

*Authors note*

I know many of you will hate me for this, but I have a plan for this story, and this is just the beginning of a much larger plot. If you chose not to read my book after this, then that is fine. I do want to say thank you to all those who are reading, voting, or commenting. Every author has to take risks, and I'm taking mine. Not every story can have a happy plot all the time. Imagine if everyone in the house of the dragon or Game of Thrones had a happy life, no trauma, no sadness, just always happy. You'd call my book boring if I did that. Also, note that more than half of the women in the A song of ice and fire were assaulted by men. So thank you to all my supporters.

________________________

*TRIGGER WARNING THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN ACTS OF SEXUAL ABUSE*
_______________________

"Why are you here? Where's my guard?" She asked.

"He's occupied." Aegon answered and approached her.

"Get out, Aegon." She said firmly and glanced at the knife on her table.

He approached her fast, and she ran to the table, grabbing the knife. Aegon grabbed her and twisted her wrist, taking the knife away from her. Vaella cried out in pain and used her free hand hit him.

"Get off you you fucking pig!" She yelled.

Aegon punched her in the mouth, causing her to fall to the floor.

"I'll give you that you sure put on a good fight."

Her heart beat quickened, and she was afraid. Vaella tried to get to her feet and bolted for the door, but Aegon grabbed her feet, pulling her back down to the floor.

"Stop! Let me go!" She yelled as her fingers grated across the floor. Why was no one helping her? She asked herself.

He pinned her onto her stomach and began tearing her dress.

"Stop it! Please, Aegon, stop!" She cried.

"Shut up." He growled.

Vaella kept trying to crawl away, but he grabbed her by her hair and tugged on it roughly. "If you don't stop I'll fuck you bloody."

"No, no, no." She cried repeatedly. He grabbed both of her hands, twisting and pinning them behind her back.

"Please Aegon stop please." She pleaded.

"I told you to shut up."

He flipped her onto her back and tied her hands together with a piece of her dress. Tears streamed down her face.

"Aemond, please help me." She cried out for him.

Aegon ripped her dress completely. She tried covering her breast, but he placed her hands above her head and choked her.

"Aemond...." She cried.

Aegon pushed himself inside her roughly.

"Help someone help!" She shouted, but he grabbed some of her dress and shoved as much of it into her mouth as she could take. She tried to scream, she felt her spirit broke, she was scared. He dugged his fingers into her skin, and she felt her back bruising against the hard cold floor.

He choked her so hard that she was beginning to lose consciousness. He finally removed his hand but held her hands down as he bit and kissed on her neck.

"Aemond.." She cried, but with the gag, it was useless. She kept thinking, Maybe he would burst through that door any second and save her. She kept looking at the door. She was in pain. He was rough and callous. He then groaned loudly and came on her stomach. Aegon collapsed onto her for a while, then untied her hands, and got up.