Chapter 04 - Everything I do, it's for-

"You're here again." Mist looked at Senna like she's a stain that's yet to be cleaned off.

"What can I say? You're a very good cook and I like myself a man who can cook." Senna looked very smug because she's here for breakfast with LOST EDEN.

Saga looked at Mist, "Congratulations, Mist." 

"Hah?! I don't want anything to do with her, Saga! I'm dedicated to you only!"

"It doesn't matter, Mist. It's not like we don't have enough." Jack pointed out. 

"That's easy for you to say considering you never clean up after a single meal." Mist was annoyed as he joined everyone to the table. He then looked at Senna, "How long are you planning on holding onto the photos for?" 

"You don't want to cook for me forever?" Senna faked a hurt look when she looked at Mist. 

"I do not!" 

"Well you're going to have to change that attitude because that's what's going to happen." 

"HAH?!"

Mist complained to Saga in hopes he will say something about Senna. 

"Senna..." 

"Yes~?"

Mist was the one smirking now. He didn't like to complain like a nagging mom but it's necessary at times! 'Let her have it, Saga! Show her you are not someone to mess around with!' 

"Can you pass the syrup?" 

"Anything for you, Saga~♥."

Mist was at a loss for words! That was it?! Saga just wanted her to pass the syrup?! "Saga?!" 

"What? Pancakes taste good with syrup." 

"I prefer lemon juice though~." Senna said with a smile on her face. 

"Oh, I just remembered. Senna, be a darling and help us out, won't you?" Elizabeth would like Senna to help them out. 

"I'll do it~." 

"You didn't even hear what Elizabeth want you to help with." Mist pointed out. 

"But Mist, friends should help each other out~." 

"...when you say it like that, why does it sound like a lie?" 

LOST EDEN will hold a concert tonight. Elizabeth thought it'd be boring if they just end the concert with just them so he wanted to throw in a surprise guest. It couldn't be a band or singer that's more popular than them. It couldn't be someone who will be better than them. It couldn't be someone who could find out the truth of their identity...so why not ask Senna to sing?

"I want to hear you sing anyway. The timing couldn't be better. What do you three think?" Elizabeth looked at Mist, Jack, and Saga. 

"I am against it." 

"You're just against it because she's making a servant out of you, Mist." Jack stuck his tongue out at Mist for being a party poopy but then he had a devilish smirk on his own face, "I am on board with Senna being our surprise guest! Senna can take care of me as a side job too." 

"Jack, you're so cheeky. You just want a servant yourself." Elizabeth sighed and looked at Senna, "Sorry about him, Senna." 

"No worries. I don't mind." 

"Eh? You're okay with it?" Elizabeth was a little surprised she's okay with that. 

"Yep." She smiled fondly at Jack, "Pleased to work with you, Jack."