Chapter 10 - Senna and Mist

"Mist, I've always wondered this about you but you're very antagonistic to everyone but Saga." Senna teasingly said that to annoy Mist, who was already annoyed because something he did not like happened before his eyes.

"I don't have to feel that way if those people in question are not purposely doing things to get on my nerves." Mist was visibly annoyed and this time it was not Senna's fault. 

Ange sat there in LOST EDEN's conference room and he wondered if he's the person in question that's getting on Mist's nerves; now that he think about it, Mist was normal before he entered the room and then Mist's eyebrows began to furrow in annoyance when he sat down and expressed how he wanted to work temporarily for LOST EDEN in order to learn more about them and to learn more about Saga. Ange thought the only way to do that was to work for them and see things for himself.

Senna gave Ange a glass of orange juice and she smiled at him, "Nice to have you working with us, Ange." 

"Thanks, Senna."

"Let me know if Mist is bullying you. I'm the only one here capable of bullying him back." She looked so smug when she said that. 

"Senna, you-?!" Mist was shocked to hear that! The audacity-! Did Senna really say that right in front of him?!

"Hey, it's unfair if no one is on this kid's side. Also, I feel sorry for him and getting on your nerves is fun." She saw this as a chance to reach for a win-win situation and she grasped it. "Besides, Elizabeth said yes."

"But-!" 

"Saga didn't say no."

Mist had no choice but to remove himself from the room to calm himself down.

"He's okay with you working here. Good job." Senna said to Ange. 

"How did you get to that conclusion from that?!" 

But Mist REALLY did come back and said Ange could work for them.

Mist told Ange most of his jobs will have a lot of errands involding a lot of running around to do. He will not handle any signings and he was not allowed to disclose anything back to OZ. And just to be on the safe side, Mist even got Ange to sign an NDA, Non Disclosure Agreement, so Ange was not allowed to post anything to public about LOST EDEN's activities or upcoming project he will see at firsthand. Ange's tasks were all physically demanding. He went to the City office in Shibuya to collect all of the documents Mist will need for LOST EDEN's upcoming surprise stream. Even though they're vampires and they could have used their powers to do this they chose to follow the rules humans put in place.

"S-so much...!" The pile of documents on the desk was so much! It was a good thing Senna came with her! He initially planned to come alone but Senna insisted on following him. "I-I thought you wanted to follow me because you wanted to get on Mist's nerves..." 

"Nope. It's because I know how heavy the load will be. Here, you take half and I'll take the other half. These will all need to be signed."

"Mist will sign them all?! They all have the same deadline!" 

"I can sign it for him too. I'm working with LOST EDEN after all. Here, load them in the car." Mist allowed Senna to borrow his car. "And before you ask, I can drive and I am insured to drive his car. He won't be using it today so I'll make use of it. Now that's over and done with, why don't we grab some coffee?"

"But Mist said we have to come back the moment we have the request applications-" 

"Who cares what Mist said? I want a coffee break." She hugged his arm and she dragged him with her. He wondered if he will get in trouble...