DESPERADO: ELEVEN

Izuku poured the guest some liquor as he is usually assigned

Izuku poured the guest some liquor as he is usually assigned. He always wondered why Kai gave his guest liquor, it would always be the same exact type too.

He walked over to the corner of the room across from Hari. He then realized he was the only one who worked with Kai without any of those masks, was there a reason?

Izuku was starting to feel bored and just started to look around the room until there was a shot that made him flinch. "Are you crazy?!" The wounded man shouted at Kai who stood up "you owed me money that you are not willing to hand over, I'll just have to kill you and take all your money" Kai said and walked out with Hari and Izuku following him behind.

Izuku kept his head down as they walked back to the car. He stared out the window and sighed, sometimes he missed being at his old job even though it was horrible but he still missed being over there.

"Izuku, why don't you spend the night with me?" Hari quickly turned and looked at the two "that's okay, I don't want to leave my cat alone" "yeah KAI he doesn't want to leave his cat all alone" Hari said as he crossed his arm making the man roll his eyes.

Kai's Pov
"What the hell is your problem?" I asked Hari as I shut the door. He scoffed and turned over to face me "what's my problem? What's YOUR problem? Huh? You've been acting like a DOG over that disgusting being your brought here, so tell me Kai why are you so obsessed with him?"

"Hari, I'm just trying to help the boy out-" "HAHA! Wow! Kai trying to help someone who's obviously broke? Wow! Shocking, look I'm not dumb and I know what you're trying to do, so stop fooling around because pretty soon he will make you fall for his trick and take all your dirty money"

Hari stormed off as I stood there trying to process what he had just said. I've never seen him act this way, especially towards me.

I sat down on the couch and removed my tie tossing it to the ground, Hari left me stressed I mean I know Izuku wasn't like that, it's just what he said about me, am I actually into him? That would be horrible because I really wouldn't like the idea of dating...

The next day I had a meeting with the LOV. I was hoping not to hear from them again but their leader wanted to see a few of my creations and is hoping to buy some off of me.

I had already tried calling Izuku a few times to remind him about the meeting but he wouldn't pick up, I wonder if Hari scared him off, what a shame if he did. But either way it was already late and I was already into the meeting with the group of villains .

Already Shigaraki was ticking me off and I was holding back from murdering him, his team was horrible too, the girl kept talking and talking, the masked man wouldn't stay still and the burnt one was just sitting there stinking the place up with his cigarette.

As I was speaking to their leader the doors opened and in walked Izuku, he was wearing platform heels, a tight dress shirt with a harness over it with a tie. He looked absolutely sexy, his heels clicked as he walked over to me putting a hand on my shoulder as he leaned in handing me a glass of liquor "I'm so sorry for being late today" he said in such a sexy voice.

"That's fine..." he nodded and stood back up properly before bending down in front of me as he set down a few more glasses for the villains. His pants shaped his ass so well I really wanted to just run my hands around it but it would looked absolutely weird to do in front of them.

I then noticed the way the man with the cigarette was staring at Izuku, if I'm not wrong I think that is the same man who was speaking to Izulu at the banquet.

As I was about to close the meeting the same man signaled Izuku to come over to him, Izuku bent down slightly so the man could whisper into his ears.

Izukus cheeks had turned pink and he smiled at the man before walking away. I eyed the man as I gripped tightly onto the glass cup before it shattered. "Oh no! Are you okay?" Izuku asked rushing over to me "I'm fine..."

I could hear the snickers from Hari and see the eyes of the man, he knows exactly what he did.