*seperate ways*

Leon POV

"leon?!" a voice called me from a distance.

"sherry?" i asked as i looked at the grown girl i saved years ago. She is with a boy and another girl.

That girl she's beautiful, her (h/c) sways with the wind, the clothes that she have suit her well.

"what are doing here?" i asked then my eyes widen.

"we need to know-" i looked at helena who is stopping me from forcing out information.

"who is that?" i asked sherry while pointing at the girl who is talking to the bald boy.

Ahahaha bald. Oh shit. Im so mean.

"ah she's (y/n) you dont know her?" sherry asked.

"no i never saw her" i said while observing her. So her name is (y/n)? It suits her so much. Man her smile is so cute. Fucka you ada!! This girl is my bet.

"where did you find her?" i asked more making sherry raised her brow.

"in the cabin somewhere on the snowy mountain" she answered.

"she's an agent in your CIA branch leon" she added making me raise my brow. I nodded and wemt near her.

"sup?"

"fine and you?"

"watch out!!" helena shouted. Everything is in slow motion. I was about to reach for sherry but that boy already took her so i grabbed (y/n) and stayed down.

"thats close" i whispered and bringed out my wingshooter.

"oh shit him again?!" the boy yelled.

"a friend of yours??" i asked.

"more like an ex. Girlfriend. He doesn't knkw how to give up!!" he said while growling.

"welcome to the club" he looked at me with a worried expression.

"you'll get used to it" i said then.he smiled.

>>time skip

The boy is caught!! Damn it!! I looked around and saw (y/n) near the usatank pushing a crate with full of explosive. She grbbed his attention and he went to her.

"jake hands up!!" she said sarcastically.

"how?!" he yelled back and the explotion came next causing the cage to open.

So this guy name is jake? He is good

"finally done!!" (y/n) yelled and sighed. We went on the fence and helena boost me up while jake boost up (y/n)

"guys he is back!!" sherry yelled.

"take cover!!" jake yelled then we saw a missile coming at us so we instantly jumped and i hugged her while we are in air i landed on my back as she landed on me.

"fuck" i cursed as she stood up. Hey hey!!! Readers!! I ain't cursing cause you landed on me. I cursed because you stood up!!

"you fucking broke the 4th wall!!" i yelled on his earpiece.

"shut up cyber!!" i yelled.

"a bus we can break through it!" she said and i smirked. Yup my type of girl. I went back and fixed the wires.

"start it!" i said then the keys she have found somewhere turned the engine vroom signaling we should already go.

"lets go!!" she yelled stepped on the gas pedal the bus moved almost hitting the ustank but luckyly it hit the electric post.

"okay i think i know something. I think i have an idea." said those lines while raising a finger (add a bioshock ellie i've think i know what i just got cry voice.)

Wow. She already figured something out. Smart one too.

"leon!!" she yelled.

"yes babe?!" i shouted back. She blushed deep red causing for me to blush too.

"u-uh um h-help me mlving the crates with flammable stuffs in it" she said with a smile.

"no problem princess. Can i get a kiss after this?!" i shouted back.

"Hey blonde! Dont flirt my sister!!" jake shouted. Oh shit he has a brother?!.

"hey lover boy!! Not in the battlefield!!" helena shouted.

"dont worry she'll be mine tonight!!" i joked making her blush and making jake raged.

"asshole" he said in a calm voice.

Me and (y/n) pushed all the crates and let the gas tank fall. She smirked and thank me.

"ready!!" she shouted with a smile. She is really enjoying now. She shot the usatank twice as planned he grabbed his attention.

"guys you know what to do!!" she ran faster. We nodded to each other. We already know what to do even we aren't even informed.

"lets blow shit up!!" we all shouted raising our hand. The First blow is by jake.

"here ya go sis!!" he shot the tank causing it to explode. The usatank is on jake's trail now and (y/n) is no where to be seen.

Boom

Im about to shoot next cause helena is done. They are going this way.

"hey fucker over here!!" i yelled and shot the gas tank on his side causing my turn to run we passed 10 gas tank in one place.

"hey asshole!!" (y/n) yelled as he shot the usatank to get the attention.

As the usatank looked at her she pointed at the gas tank making the usatank look too.

I ran away as i knew something wrong is about to happen.

She make a bang motion using her fingers and next thing you knew the gas tanks exploded causing the usatank to move back hitting the pole and letting it fall.

(y/n) jumped to our side.

"leon avout earlier we will met at kuchang" sherry said and i was about to say something but the fire became big making me hard to see.

"sherry!!" (y/n) yelled. Sherry smiled.

"i'll be okay!!" sherry yelled and we walked away.

"i hope that jake is good as i think he was" i said.

"he actually is an idiot" (y/n) said with a smile and me being a boy i kissed her nose and held her hand. She blushed while helena crossed her arms and looked at us.

"lovers stop that please"

"lovers?! I hate this asshole" she said while blushing.

"well excuse lady. I see a blush there " i teased