2 bitches in one

Cyber POV

Fuck?! I growled as the other ada smiled and started to attack us.

"What is this shit?!" I yelled. Ada raised her hands up and smirked at me.

"Maybe the new virus" she said sarcastically making me sigh.

"I suggest that i'll handle this cyber, you find (y/n) and access our world" ada said making me growl.

"Okay then" i ran with helena.

"And oh tell leon he is mine" ada said making helena laugh.

"He will never be yours!!" She shouted making me crack up too.

ADA POV (THE BITCH WITH A RED POLO)

i pointed my gun at my twin (i wanna call it twin okay i dunno that violet dress girl shuttty name)

"Well i guess it leads to now huh?" We drew our guns and started to fight until it leads to a point that she became a monster.

"What?!" I growled. So this is the virus all about. I get it now, that file and that information about her. The researcher that died.

"Carla" (i remembered it yesh!!) 

I growled and went in a building but after that a hideous monster chase me. Its her carla. I started to shoot her eyes at the same time moving from one pillar to another.

"Die you fake bitch!!" I yelled as the last bullet of my shotgun is released making it the final blow.

"Thank god" i said as i zipped down the building. I grabbed a grenade and released on the building burning her to nothingless