Allegiances

Snow Clan

Leader

Snowstar - a stark white she cat with bright blue eyes.

Deputy

Wolfsong - a white she cat with black paws and a black diamond like marking on her forehead, she has intelligent blue eyes.
Apprentice: Foxpaw

Medicine Cat

Oakstep - A young brindle Tom with amber eyes

Warriors

Kindlegaze - a scrawny band point furred she cat with bright olive eyes and a notch in her right ear.

Apprentice: Oatpaw

Whiteswoop - A broad-shouldered tortishell Tom with warm saffron eyes.

Quickcall - an abnormally small she cat with dark grey tabby fur and yellow eyes.
Apprentice: Fidgitpaw

Ravenpurr - a course furred orange tom with pale peachish eyes and a scar across his throat.

Gorsethorn - a long-legged she cat with warm tonned cinnamon red and white fur and peachish colored eyes

Flicklight - a slim Lethe she cat with light grey tabby fur, a reddish tint to the top of her head and ears, and bright blue eyes.

Apprentices

Foxpaw - an orange she cat whose pelt resembles that of a fox, she has apple green eyes.

Oatpaw - a broad-shouldered ruddy ticked tabby tom with grey lilac tinted eyes.

Fidgitpaw - a little tom with long ruddy ticked tortishell fur and brown eyes.

Queens

Maplecreek - a chubby queen with downy solid black fur and olive eyes.
Kits: Hollykit, Quiverkit, and Hailkit

Elders

Sprucesky - a long-legged grumpy Tom with messy golden fur and earthy colored eyes.

Ocean Clan

Leader

Riverstar- an awkward and sympathetic tom with tangled grey marbles fur and hazel eyes.

Apprentice: Bubblepaw

Deputy

Fishleap - a soft dark brown and white she cat with golden eyes

Medicine Cat

Wavebee - a perky sand colored she cat with bright green eyes.
Apprentice: Amberpaw

Warriors

Spotthorn - a well built she cat with scarred charcoal rosette fur and golden eyes, she stutters when speaking.