X

When you awoke, you were in someone else's room.
Gabriel laying beside you, holding onto you as if his life depended on it.
He looked so beautiful.
Your thoughts were so conflicted.
You loved him so much, and he was such a sweetheart, at least to you.
Couldn't really say that he was a sweetheart to Dave.
You scanned your surroundings.
The room was really beautiful!
Had Gabriel decorated it?
The walls were painted black and most of the decorations were red.
The room was very tidy, but it still gave off a rather chaotic atmosphere.
There was a picture of you on his nightstand !
When you reached out to grab it, a sleepy voice from behind you asked:
"Like what you see?"
You froze.
You had forgotten, this man didn't sleep.
You turned around to face him, only to see Gabriel with his signature grin stretched across his face.
"I'll take that as a yes!" he chimed.
His surprisingly childish behaviour made you giggle a little.
But that giggle came to an abrupt stop as you again, reminded yourself of what you had seen yesterday.
"I love you so much my darling~"
Tell me all your worries and I'll get rid of them~" Gabriel said in a playful manner.
"I love you too, Gabe" you said, while Gabriel smirked at the nickname you had given him.
"But I can't keep going on like this. Not if I know who you truly are"
"Ahh, not this again...." Gabriel replied.
The smile on his face turned to a frown.
"Please don't do this to me" he said, with teary eyes.
At first he got up and you could see bloody tears run down his face.
His sadness quickly turned into anger as his face morphed and he shouted
"Over 100 times now! Over a 100 times!
I have turned back time, again and again, to stop you from finding out my true identity!
No matter what I do, you find out what I'm doing anyways. No matter how many keys I hide, how many doors I lock, you always find a way to figure out what I am! Must I chain you to your bed, so that you stay at home? Is it that hard?"
You were at a loss for words.
Turning back time?
Only gods could do that!
Was Gabriel an evil god??
Is Gabriel....
"Yes, my darling. The one and only Lucifer, to your service."

I heavily dislike this chapter and it's rather rushed since I promised you guys an update but if I do have more time I'll probably rewrite this once I finished the story lollzz

Also more chapters yay because im not ready to end this silly story just yet