TRUE ENDING

"I truly love you Gabriel, but I can't date a murderer, I'm sorry"

Gabriel's soft smile dropped into a frown and you could see his eyes getting watery.
He walked towards you and hugged you really tight with one arm, putting his hand on your head.
"Let me take you back to the human world, darling" he said, as your vision turned black.

———————————-

Cold.

It was horribly cold.

In these cold winter months the only thing that kept you company was the screetching thing outside your window. You couldn't take it anymore, so you decided that after all of these months isolating yourself you would let it in.
You were at  the verge of starving, so if this thing killed you it wouldn't matter, you would die either way.

The window opened with a slight screeching sound and before you knew it, the creature had crept trough the window, a smile as sweet as honey coating its face.

"I'm back, my little Snowflake" it said, hugging you with one arm and cupping your cheek with its other hand.
.
.
.
What does this stranger think he's doing?!?
.
.
.
"Hopefully this time you'll change your mind, my darling"

_____
Aaa I'm sorry this ending wasn't as well executed as I wanted it to be! Incase I didn't make it logical enough, by putting his hand on your head Gabriel turned back time again in an attempt to do everything all over again and get you to say yes, so it's kind of like a loop? (I was planning on pasting half of chapter 1 but that would've been annoying to read so kinda summarised it)
I hope that makes sense! Anyways since I know how it feels to have a bad ending in a story I'll release the good ending tomorrow where reader goes with Gabriel and ends the time loop hehe!