A cup of tea

The figure, I noted, wasn't very muscular, nor did it have much power. It was obviously male, from the voice, the shoulder broadness, and the tip of that... Thing slightly touching me. Oh wait. No. That's a stick. No. Wait. A wand. Is this a fucking wizard? Fail. "Why are you holding a damned stick?" I ask, pretending to be worried. In all honesty, I had a dark orb of a spell surrounding my fist right now. I could kill this piece of shit right now. Ugh.

*^*Timeskip *^*

Two hours later, I was in a peculiar house, quite large, I must admit, holding a cup of tea. A man was standing at the window, discussing something with an extremely tall, long haired and bearded man.

Where is my brother? I wouldn't be in this mess if he hadn't disappeared, or, as they said, "we have him on multiple accounts of murder and other crimes as such." I sigh and the smaller male comes over to me. He had black hair, green eyes... And a scar. Perfect. My equivalent to an anti-hero.

Lots of trouble here.

----------------------------------------------Well, there's something. I'm sorry I didn't update! I'm trying to keep up with this! I promise I'll publish more! And I have my fanfic, Shattered soon to be updated. Also, I have Under a Mask of Purity, which is a Rin/YukioxNat (Luna)