The Beginning

Y/n woke up the next morning tired after the previous mission and still a little pissed they couldn't kill the guy. But after sitting in bed for a minute she got out of her warm embrace of her sheets and was hit with the cold air while only being dressed in under wear it made sense, So she grabbed the blanket off of her bed and wrapped it around her body while she dug through her drawers to find a fitting outfit for the nice day.

Once she got her outfit on she went into the bathroom and did her morning routine then left her room. She walked down the stair's only to see the house empty but she assumed they were all out working or busy. Y/n went into the kitchen , made a bowl of cereal and poured herself a glass of milk. She walked over to the dining table sat down and ate in a awkward silence. Y/n heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs and looked up to see risotto wearing striped black and white pajama pants with a black metallica shirt. "Nice outfit there risotto" She said to him sarcastically. He rolled his eyes as he walked past. "Grow up." He said to her, She giggled as she set her dishes in the sink.

"Any jobs for me?" She asked him. Risotto shook his head no while he grabbed a can of beer out of the fridge and shot gunning it. "Rough morning?" She questioned Risotto. He finshed it, wiping his mouth off and throwing in the garbage tin. "I was up all night with work." Risotto said as he walked back upstairs presumably to do more work. Y/n felt a little bad so she decided that who ever came home first would help her prepare lunch for him. While she waited for someone to come back she sat on the couch and turned the news on. "More missing reports?" Y/n said as 13 new missing reports showed on the screen.

She soon got bored so she powered it off and layed down staring at the roof. After 10 or so minutes she heard someone cursing as they jangled around with their keys trying to find the house keys. Y/n could tell who ever it was, was struggling so she got up off the couch and opened it for them only to see Ghiacchio seething with anger while somehow holding 4 paper bags of groceries. "Perfect! Great timing Ghiacchio you're gonna help me make lunch for Risotto."

"What!?" Ghiacchio yell shouted while Y/n dragged him in the kitchen making sure to shut the door behind him. Once they reached the kitchen Ghiacchio slammed the groceries onto the counter hopefully not damaging anything.

"Any clue what he likes,Ghia?" Y/n asked while tapping her chin like a cartoon character would. "1 Don't call me by that stupid name and no I have don't have any idea what Risotto likes for lunch! Do I look like his nanny you to! Do i?!"

"Cool it Ghiacchio! I'm only kidding! Let's just make him some pasta." You said defensively. Ghiacchio only sighed and pulled out a pot filled it with water then put it on the hot stove for it to boil. You pulled out some tomatos and stared dicing them, almost cutting your finger if it wasn't for Ghiacchio coming from behind you and grabbing your hands to guide you while being pressed against your waist.

You both blushed but soon enough the tomatoes were cut properly and Ghiacchio let go of of you while you cut the carrots, celery and onions then put them into a pan to cook. Ghiacchio poured the pasta into the boiling pot of water and stirred it around to cook. You realized the sauce was ready so you took the pan and poured it into a separate bowl while the pasta noodles finshed. When you saw Ghiacchio take the pot of pasta noodles off the stove top you did the same thing he did by holding the strainer while he poured the noodles in. "Just repaying the favor." You whispered into his ear which made him blush even more. You took the strained pasta and put it onto a plate then poured the pasta sauce onto it and finshed it off with a little sprinkled cheese on top.

"Can you grab him a cup of orange juice out of the fridge Ghiacchio." You said as you placed the pasta and some utensils on a tray. "Sure" Ghiacchio did as told and put the cup on the tray when he was done. "I'll go deliver this to him" you picked up the tray and walked up to Risottos office, careful on the stairs not to drop it. Once you reached his room you used Rn [No Remorse] to knock on his door. You heard a tired come in so Rn opened the door and faded back into you as you walked in.