𝟎𝟏 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫| 𝐔𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐃'𝐨𝐞𝐢𝐥

AN: Excuse my French, as I am not well versed in the language

AN: Excuse my French, as I am not well versed in the language. I also need to actually learn it, but besides that please enjoy.

 I also need to actually learn it, but besides that please enjoy

   4:00 a.m.

It was around that time Adrien had woken up.

It was earlier than his usual 5:30, but the excitement about going to school had led him to set an alarm for 4:00 instead.

Though after an intense night of going over his plans on getting to Lycée Françoise Dupont on the phone with Chloé.

From planning the Métro routes he would be taking, much to his and Chloé's displeasure. Since it means that he and Chloé won't be able to go together.

Which Adrien had quickly reassured her, telling her that the experience will be enlightening.

Though It does not reassure Chloé in the slightest, but she sighs over the line grumbling about his optimism.

To worrying about forging his own Père's signatures, even after Chloé had tried to reassure him by comparing the repercussions of him doing it to her's.

"Look Adrikins, if I were to sign those documents then I would go to jail, and that would be utterly ridiculous."

Chloé's end of the line paused, as Adrien can hear her quiet chewing something, "But if you were to do it, then you'd just get off with a slap on the wrists."

(Adrien later looked it up online, and Chloé had been proved wrong. But he appreciates the effort.)

"By the way, what are you eating?" Adrien asks at the end of their call, Chloé answering instantly.

"Banana Clafoutis."

"Just what is your problem, Kim?"

Queen yelled, grabbing the collar of his hoodie forcing him to look her in the eyes. Kim arched an eyebrow in mock confusion. Kim pulled Queen's hand away from his collar, dropping at her side.

At the front of the class Nino groaned, slumping in his seat and pulled his headphone onto his head.

"The first day and heir already at each other's throats." He grumbled and turned his music up to flush out both Kim's and Queen's arguing.