Only chapter

Please note english isn't my first language, so I apologize for any mistakes, feel free to correct me if i've written anything wrong! :)

Shoto was in love with Denki, he wasn't sure when it happened, or how it happened, but his heart had chosen the blond. Maybe it started after Shoto joined the bakusquad, and started to spend time with Kaminari and his friends, or maybe it was that one time everyone but them two decided they didn't feel like hanging out, and they spent an evening talking and opening up to one another, he didn't know, but he also didn't care. All he knew was his feelings made his chest feel warm and his stomach fill with butterflies every time he was around the other, that receiving a single text from him would make his day, and that Dennis smile was the most beautiful sight he'd ever seen.

It didn't matter though, because as far as Shoto was concerned, Denki was only interested in women, and he was not one and would never be, so he had no opportunity with the male. The day he realized, he shed several tears over his pillow, but he ended up assuming that he would have to cope with those unreciprocated feelings until they went away on their own, if they ever did.

Let's get to the story though. It was a cold, friday evening, almost night, and the whole squad had rented a house in the mountains for the weekend, snow fell around as they arrived, giving their heads and clothes a coat of white dust. Sero, who was the one who rented the house, led them inside with a smile. "Behold, our weekend destination!".

The group smiled excitedly as they dragged their luggage inside,they would share the 2 rooms by sleeping three people in each of them. Denki, Shoto and Kirishima would share a room, and Sero, Katsuki and Mina would sleep on the other one.

"I pick top!" Denki said as he rushed to get on one of the bunk beds, throwing his stuff on top of it before the other two had time to react.

"Not fair bro" Kirishima laughed "Do you mind if i choose the other top bunk Todoroki?"

Shoto shrugged and shook his head, letting him go ahead as he left his luggage on the bed under the blond. "I don't mind where i sleep, so you two go ahead"

"Nice, thank you" He showed his sharp teeth with a smile, leaving his things on top of the bed.

After all of them had unpacked their things, they got together on the living room of the log cabin they'd rented.

"Why don't we go check out the ski station so we know what it's like for tomorrow?" Mina proposed with a grin.

"Let's do it!" Sero said excitedly.

Kirishima agreed to come and so did Bakugo.

"I'll stay, it's kinda late, so someone has to make dinner, i don't think takeout can reach this place" Shoto said.

"true, but are you ok with us leaving and you staying here alone?" Sero asked.

"Yes, I like to cook anyway, you can show me the station tomorrow" He smiled.

"I'll stay with you then" Denki said as he put an arm around Shoto's shoulder with a grin "It's sad to be alone when you come somewhere to hang out with friends, plus, I can help you"

Shoto nodded as he smiled, his heart beating faster from the blond's touch. "Sounds good to me, we'll see you for dinner then?"

The others nodded and put on their coats and snow boots before they left together to head to the ski station.

"Well, what are you making for dinner?" Denki asked with a wide grin as he rubbed Shoto's back. "I'll let you know, I'm the best cooking assistant you could have gotten off of the whole group"