Pain & Tears (C5)

Louis' P.O.V.

I wake up to my phone constantly buzzing. When I think it's just my alarm for school I remember that I'm on vacation. I grab my phone and see my mum is calling me. So I answer the phone call. She probably has a lot of questions. Yeah well me too.

On the phone.

Mum💕: "Hey I heard some things from Lottie is everything alright there?"

Me: "To be honest we don't know much we just saw on the news that Mark was put in jail because of a bank robbery where he murdered 3 people"

I hear my voice crack a few times.

Mum💕: "I don't know how to answer this. Is everyone alright? Are you okay? All the girls okay?"

Me: "Well I'm just a bit shocked but I'm fine didn't really have a strong bond with him since he thinks I'm a fag and everything."

I say now full on bawling to my mum.

Mum💕: " It's gonna be alright honey I promise can you check up on your sisters for me please. I'm on my way there now can you text me the adress?"

Me: "Will do."

And I hang up the phone. I change my clothes to some fresh ones and make my bed. I walk to the living room seeing Clifford laying on the carpet. I give him some food and then I decide to check up on my sisters. They all are still asleep. Atleast I think. I walk to Phoebe and Daisy's roon that is the closest to mine and open the door. The light is on but they are still asleep. Since they are alseep I let them sleep and move on to Lottie's room.

"Hey Lots." I say giving her a sad smile.

"Hey." She says not looking up from her phone.

"How are you doing?" I walk up to her and sit next to her on her bed.

"I don't know.'' she looks me in my eyes. I open my arms for her and she lets herself fall in.

''Mum is on her way to us now.'' I say to her while giving her comfort.

''Okay.'' She says. I rub her back. ''When is she here?'' Lottie then asks me.

"I think sometime tonight." I say. She pulls back out of the hug and nods "I'm gonna check on Fizzy, okay?" She nods. "If there's something wrong tell me." She nods again.

I walk out of Lottie's room and go to Fizzy's just to see her crying on her bed het back facing me.

"Fizzy?" I ask quietly. She turns around and sees me.

"I don't even know why I'm crying I did not even like him I just-"

"I get it, I promise I get it." I walk to her and scooo her in my arms. "It's gonna be okay." I say while I hold her.

"Mum is on her way to us." She looks up to me.

"Really?" I nod.

"She will be here tonight.

"I want her now." She says and starts sobbing again.

"I know, me too." I say i try to stay strong for my little sisters I have to. I see the twins standing in the doorframe of Fizzy's room. I know they don't quite get it but they know somethings wrong. They walk to me and Fizzy.

"What actually happened to dad?" Daisy starts.

"Yeah because I don't get why everyone's sad." Phoebe then says.

"Well your dad he did something bad. Really bad. And now he is going to jail. That's a place where bad people go. Some are allowed to get out and some are not. And I think your dad will not come out of jail." I said to them the most understandable way for them.