The Kiss (C8)

Harry pov

''Can I ask you something that may be a little personal? You don't have to answer if you don't want to but please try.'' he nods. ''Are you hurting yourself?''

silence

"Louis...?" I asked softly when he wasn't answering. "I shouldn't have asked, its okay lets just forget." I quickly say after.

"No it's okay... yes I do hurt myself." He says the last part with a whisper and sniffles. He has his head down and hands on his lap. I just look at him. I want to hold him and cuddle him till he feels better.

"Why?" I whisper looking at him. He is still looking down and shrugs.

"I-I just think I deserve it. My dad alw-"

"Your dad is a fucking dick Louis! You shouldn't listen to him." I shout concerned. "Sorry." I apologize for raising my voice. Louis stays silent and cracks his knuckles. "You can always talk to me, or ask me for some company." I put a comforting hand on his knee. He gives me a nod. We sit in silence for a while I hear Louis sniffle a little.

"Can we go back to the hotel." He asks softly.

"Yeah, sure." I get up and we slowly start to walk back. Louis still has his head down and his hands in his sleeves.

I walk closer to him and put an arm around his waist pulling him closer to me. He leans into my touch and we keep walking like that and talking a little every now and then. We arrive at the hotel and get to the elevator.

"I think I'm gonna go to my own room for a bit." Louis tells me and presses number 2 and 5.

"Okay, do u still want to hang out today?" I ask as the elevator doors close.

"Yeah." He smiles up to me. After a few seconds we get to the second floor and I get off the elevator. "Bye see you in a bit." He smiles and waves.

"Bye." I say and the doors close. I get to my hotel room and knock on the door. Gemma opens the door and lets me in.

"Hello, how was the walk?" Gemma tells me and sits down at the table. I sit at the table with her.

"Pretty good." I say, I dont know if I liked the walk. He told me a little bit but I wouldn't consider it fun.

"Now tell me the truth." Gemma says and grabs a banana from the fruit bowl that stands in the middle of the table.

"I dont know. It wasnt horrible but I didn't like it?" I say but question it at the same time.

"Explain." Gemma says and takes a bite of her peeled banana.

"Well he kinda opened up to me but it wasnt a fun subject."

"What did he say?"

"I dont think he would want you to know, sorry." I say as I look at her.

"Thats alright." She says. "You like Louis dont you?" She says after a little bit of silence. She looks at me with a cheeky smile on her face. Knowing she's right.

"Yeah." I say and sigh with a faint smile on my face.

"Do you think he likes you?"

"I'm not sure. I think as friends but not more. And its way too early to ask him already, we've known each other for a few days now."

"5 days. You already slept in the same bed. You really think its gonna take long?" She laughs.

"I dont know okay." I laugh too and get up to go to my room. "Bye bye." I say and pat her on the head. She slaps my hand away and laughs.