Party Time (C9)

Harry pov

I wake up, feeling fully rested. When I open my eyes I see Fizzy and Daisy sitting and watching a movie. Barbie. I laugh to myself when I start to get up carefully not to wake up anyone else. They notice and their little heads move to look at me.

"Morning girls." I whisper. "What time is it?" I ask.

"Around 8 am." Fizzy whispers back. I nod and start to crawl out of the fort. I'm suprised it made it trough the night.

I see Johannah in the kitchen getting ready to prepare breakfast. I walk into the kitchen and grab a glass of water, chugging it down.

"Need some help?" I ask her.

"Yeah sure. If you want you could grab a frying pan and eggs out of the fridge. Thank you." She smiles and grabs some bread and bacon. I do what she says and everything is ready.

"How much does everyone want?" I ask.

"Lottie, Fizzy and Louis have 2 eggs. Daisy and Phoebe have 1 egg. I think you know what your mum and sister want. And I'd like one. Don't forget yourself." She explains. I grab the other dozen of eggs too. I start frying the eggs for everyone and Jay is making the bacon next to me while toasting the bread.

Everyone was awake when we finished and Jay and me gave everyone their food. They all started eating and enjoying the food.

---------------- time: 2pm

"Mum?" I asked from across the table. She is talking with Johannah as always.

"Yes sweetie?" She asked me and turned her head to me.

"You remember Zayn right?" I see her nod. "Well apparently he's in Belgium too. I saw it on his instagram, and he is throwing a party. Can I go please? He invited me, and said I could take someone." I say shooting a glare to Johannah.

"Where is it?" Johannah asks before my mum could.

"Just 20 minutes from here with the car. I can drive." My mum nods giving me some hope.

"Yeah sure just stay safe and be home before 2am." She said looking at Johannah whispering something in her ear. The only thing I could make from is is 'let ..... ..... fun'. Obviously talking aboit Louis.

"Who are you taking?" Johannah asks just in case.

"Louis. If you let me." I say laughing.

"Alright then. Please watch him good for me?" I nod and get up to go to Louis who is sitting on the sofa.

"And?" He said thinking they said no.

"They said yes!" I say exited and he hold each others hands with exitement giggling and gossiping like 2 teenagers who just got accepted by their crush. We hear Gemma laugh loudly at our reaction but we ignore it and run to Louis' room.

"What am I gonna wear?" Louis asks pacing around his room.

"Relax its just Zayn we were really good friends but he moved, no worries."

"I still wanna look good." He said.

"You always look good." I say standing up and pulling open his closet. Taking out some black jeans and a white t-shirt. "Wear this!" Is say throwing it on his bed.

"This is boring."

"Doesn't matter."

"Okay. What are we gonna do now?"

"Uhm, just chill I guess." I say and plop down on his bed. "Movie?" He nods and grabs his laptop. He shoves the laptop in my hands and crawls under the blanket. I put on a horror movie called 'thanksgiving'