medic

You recently just got back to the fortress with the guys and currently you were trying to find food (btw your five foot nine) and you couldn't reach the top shelf where your favorite snack was then medic walked in.

Medic) Fraulein vhat are you doing up zhere please get down you'll hurt yourself.

Y/n) No I will be fine okay just can you reach the top shelf for me

Medic) Ja just don't try zhat again here you go.

Y/n) Thank you medic.

Later that day dinner was done and engineer was cooking which ment good food. You and scout ran down stairs he kinda tripped and lost his balance it was funny as hell but you ran to the table stopping in the cease fire room you found your spot which was between heavy and medic.

Spy) hey y/n why do you always sit between medic and heavy?

Scout) yeah you neva sit by anyone else

You) I don't kno-

Medic) because we aren't like you scout. Zhat's vhy.

Scout) what do ya mean by dat.

Engineer) can y'all just shut up eat your food please. Thank you.

It was quite the rest of dinner it was also movie night and out of all movies scout could have picked. He picked a horror movie and it was the one you absolutely hated and like normal you were sitting next to medic rapped in a blanket because it was cold.

Scout) yo y/n wanna sit with me~

Y/n) no I don't scout.

Scout) come on please~

Medic) she said she doesn't vant to sit with you alright.

Y/n) and plus the movies over.

Everyone has gone to bed by now but your still wide awake because of the horror movie so you went to medics room and gently knocked on the door then medic opens the door.

Medic) vhat are you still doing up?

Y/n) I can't sleep.

Medic) oh come zhen.

Y/n) okay

You got into bed this wasn't your first time sleeping with medic so you were used to it. Medic wrapped his arm around your waist which made you give out a little squeak.

Medic) hmm?

Y/n) "your face goes red"

Medic) "moves in closer"

Y/n) "moves away a little"

Medic) no come back "pulls you closer to me"

Y/n) o-ok

You could feel his dick and how hard he was so you rolled over on your side facing him so you could tease him and thank god you had tomorrow off just in case he did pound the living daylights out of you and you knew he would if teased enough.

Medic) fraulein I wouldn't tease me if I were you

Y/n) how did you know I was gonna tease you?

Medic) I would rather not awnser that. now come here~

Medic started to buck his hips into yours making you squirm a little.

Medic) the more you squirm the more punishment you will have~

Y/n) okay

Medic then quickly got on top of you and then continued to buck his hips into yours making you moan a little.

Y/n) mhh medic

Medic) someone's becoming needy

Y/n) please

Medic) please vhat

Y/n) please fuck me

Medic) hmm let me think about it~

Y/n) please

Medic) not right now~

Medic got off you and you went to bed kinda irritated about what he just did.