medic and heavy

Medic got back on top of you pinning your hands above your head and starts eating your neck like crazy as he kept biting your sweet spot on your neck causing you to moan like crazy.

Medic) oh someone's very noisy right now~

Medic slowly started to move he knee up to your womanhood.

Medic) if you don't quiet down you know vhat vill happen~

Y/n) medic please

Medic) heavy could you come here for a moment~

Heavy) Da what is it Doktor?

Medic)could you hand me zhe tape~

Heavy handed medic the tape and Heavy knew to obey/do something when medics sex Drive was high like this and sometimes heavy would even tie you up but this time that was medics job for right now.

Medic) danke (thank you).

Y/n) medic please stop

Medic) heavy?

Heavy) Da

Medic) tape or no tape~?

Heavy) I choose no tape.

Medic throws the tape and slides his hands under your shirt and starts gripping your boobs making you squirm and moan just like he wanted to do for a while now.

Heavy) mind if I join in?

Medic) no not at all~

You look at medic then heavy as medic moves over so heavy can start finger fucking you,
You plead out to heavy to go gentle and knowing him he did.

Y/n) mhh please f-fast- you got cut off by medic kissing you roughly and it was killing you with joy and pleasure, then something happened medic covers your ears then heavy and medic both get undressed, you look at heavy and medic again and something unexpected happens medic isn't the type to do this. by now you were having the time of your life because you were deep throating medic and heavy was just straight up fucking your clit like there was no tomorrow, you were at your limit and you came on heavys dick while medic came in your mouth telling you to drink it all and also thank god you were on birth control then heavy ends up cumming in you medic pulled out of your mouth then heavy pulled out heavy cleaned you up and by the time their shower was done you were already passed out snoring and drooling.