medic pt2

The next day you woke up between heavy and medic completely forgetting that the two sleep together.

Heavy) morning little girl

You cover your head with the blanket because the sun is really bright and you try to go back to sleep but it's official your awake.

Y/n) good morning heavy

Medic) good morning frau!

Y/n) fuck off medic I'm still mad at you for what you did

Medic)"thinking to himself" oh great she's mad at me scheiße (means fuck in German)

Heavy) what happened last night?

Y/n) he teased me last night

Heavy) oh I see now

Medic) ja you are lucky I didn't continue and the only reason I didn't is because of heavy and the fact that everyone would have heard us you Hündin (bitch in German)

Y/n) do not cal-

Heavy covers your mouth to stop you from arguing with medic because he doesn't like seeing you two fight or argue.

Heavy) just stop both of you okay.

You get out of bed and get ready for the day then you head over to sniper's nest so he could help teach you how to hold a moving target.

Sniper's pov...

I was up in my crows nest shooting things more like bonk cans then I hear somebody coming up the ladder I turn around and it's Shelia.

Sniper) oi Shelia you 'ere for your lessons.

Y/n) can I actually just hang out up here

Sniper) yeah sure... Wait what 'append this time?

Y/n) medic pissed me off.

Sniper) oh.

Y/n pov...

After a few hours maybe 2 or 3 I finally head back to the base and try to go find medic but I accidentally end up running into someone.

Y/n) I'm sorry for who oh hi soldier.

Soldier) I have just been informed that we have another day off!

Y/n) oh okay hey have you seen medic at all?

Soldier) no I have not!

Soldier salute's then walks away.

Y/n) great now I have no idea where he is.

You head back to medics room hoping that he's in there. you finally get there and you gently knocked on the door yet no one answered so you open the door. Then the door gets shut on its own which made you scared for dear life.

Medic) fraulein~

You turn around and get pinned down to the bed by medic.

Y/n) medic please I've been good.

Medic whispers in your ear Da bin ich mir nicht so sicher (I'm not so sure about zhat)

Y/n) what do you mean I really have

Medic) zhis morning?

Y/n) the argument!

Medic) mhh so no you remember

Medic slides his hand down to your waist and picks you up and lays you back on the bed so he could get a better view then he leans down to your ear.

Medic) either you cooperate vith me or you get punished~

Few minutes later heavy walks in and sees medic biting and kissing your neck while on top of you causing you to moan not noticing heavy at all until you hear the door shut and then lock which made medic look up and smirk.

Heavy) is dis why you called me here?

Medic) oh sorry heavy about zhat I just need some help zhat's all~

Heavy) da

You lay there worried about what's going to happen. But it's been about a month or two Sense you have gotten a release so your decide your gonna go with the flow.