{7} Meet Jo

Alone. Always alone. Jo wasn't consumed by loneliness. In fact, he enjoyed it. Being alone. However, he was no orphan. There was a family that cared for him deeply & allowed him to be alone as he wished. Jo' animalistic instincts awakened early in his childhood.

It was completely obvious that Jo preferred being alone & loved to run wild within the woods. Luckily he had managed to make eight friends that he can share his thoughts, as well as burdens with.

"お留守のようですね、ジョー。 何が気になりますか?" (You seem off, Jo. What is bothering you ?) His adoptive mother could tell he was a bit worried. Jo seemed to be hesitating even though he was excited to meet his friends tonight. Jo sighed as he looked up at the moon from where he stood, "Something isn't entirely right... I just feel like something is different. Tonight is different..."

His mother couldn't fully understand, but knew he was being completely honest. Jo always was an intuitive child, even in his loneliness. "How does it make you feel, Jo ?" He took a deep breathe as he thought of his answer. Whatever he said next... he feared would be the outcome of what he thinks may come. Good or bad.

"I feel... I feel love, Mom. I also feel pain. The air seems to bring this complicated feeling that wants to draw me in..." His mother caressed his cheek as she held his face in her hands. "ジョー、一人で向き合いたいですか?それとも友達と向き合いますか? あなただけがこの決断を下すことができます。" (Do you want to face this alone, Jo ? Or are you going to face it with your friends ? Only you can make this decision.) It wasn't long before Jo was in the woods as the wind was as calm as he walked.

However, he stopped briefly when he thought he heard something. Just what was it ? Was he really hearing things ?

No one was prepared for what happened under the sparkling moonlight...