Episode IX: Roots of Corruption

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Returning back to the cave, I figure out my next move, Taeyeon and the others have surely been quiet ever since Bona got arrested.

But the silence is what scares me the most... Who knows what they could be planning? Or if they're already executing their plan for the city and I bet it's nothing good.

Deciding to dig deeper into Taeyeon's profile, there was little information about her family, personal life, or her past.

The only intel I have of her is that she's the current leader of the Tawagata Justice League and that she rules the people with an iron fist.

With no leads or anything, there was not much I can do at the moment unless Jennie and the others have information to share with me.

"Computer, can you make contact with Jennie?" I asked.

"Yes, sir," The computer replied.

The main monitor takes me to a dialing screen with a loud ringtone echoing throughout the cave awaiting for Jennie to answer.

"Yes, Y/N?" She greeted.

"Hey Jen, you got any more leads as to what Taeyeon could be planning?" I curiously asked and she shook her head.

"I'm afraid not, my scouts reported that they've been awfully tight with their security recently, I can only guess it has something to do with you getting Bona arrested." She reported and I nodded.

"That's not surprising," I replied and I noticed Jisoo approaching me.

"Master Shin, you have two parcels, shall I leave them here?" She offered and I nodded.

"Okay, Y/N, if there's nothing else I can do for you, I'll hang up now because you know, I have a rebellion to run," Jennie said.

"That's all I needed, Jennie, thanks for your help," I replied.

"Of course, anytime," She said before hanging up.

Turning to the desk, there were two packages that Jisoo mentioned, one of them had the symbol of a red bat the same one that Red Hood has on his suit.

Strangely, the other parcel has no shipping label or any information as to who could've mailed it to me.

Rolling my chair to the desk, I take out my knife and cut open the tape of the package from Red Hood, I opened it revealing a fancy-looking case.

"Wonder what Red Hood sent me this time..." I said to myself as I take the case out of the box.

Inspecting the case, there were two locks that can easily be opened by pressing two red buttons releasing the locks.

Placing it onto the desk, I pressed the two buttons that released the locks, and slowly I opened the lid revealing two pistols that looked totally badass.