Episode IV: First Job

Kazuha's POV

Kazuha's POV

It's been weeks since Deadbolt perished in the refinery, and things have been tight lately with new laws being incorporated.

Such a shame many others aren't so complimentary and loyal to our new Governor Hoseok, and there are whispers that he was the one that murdered his political rival, Kim Dal.

However, there's no valid evidence of such things, and people that say otherwise are considered traitors to be dealt with.

"Uhm, Unnie?" Yujin called and I hummed.

"Sakura-Unnie wants to see you," She informed me.

"Okay, I'll see what she wants this time," I replied and she nodded.

Leaving my quarters, I exit the Tawagata Hall of Justice before contacting Sakura-Unnie to ask what she needs.

"Yes, Unnie, what did you need?" I asked.

"Zuha, you might wanna come to see this..." She said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You'll find out when you get here," She answered and I sighed.

Summoning a plant creature using my eco-manipulation powers, the creature rises from the dirt and gravel.

Hopping onto its back, it took no time to arrive at Kkura-Unnie, her location was in the middle of the sidewalk.

The weather is quite harsh with heavy rainstorms but it only benefits to me as it helps boost my powers and strength.

Arriving at the scene, I was shocked to find a gruesome crime scene with yellow police tape wrapped around the street lights.

Entering the crime scene, I was baffled to find the dead bodies of Hongjoong, Seonghwa, and Yunho.

Hongjoong has his own sword stabbed deep into his chest and his blood spewed all over the concrete.

Seonghwa looked like he crashed into the window of a building and the momentum of the impact and shards killed him instantly.

Finally, Yunho head is almost bashed open and I can see the brick the suspect used to kill him and to prevent him from calling us.

"Good God, who could've done this...?" I wondered.

"I don't know, but I'm suspecting a supervillain is behind all of this what doesn't add up is that none of the villains in our database aren't skilled enough... Especially if they're up against three heroes." Sakura explained.

"You have a point there, does Eunbi-Unnie know about this?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Yes, but she could care less as she claims to have better things to worry about," She answered and I sighed.

"Like what?" I curiously asked and she shrugged.

Examining the crime scene further, it's quite obvious that Deadbolt's fingerprints are all over it but again with the reports confirming his death, it's impossible... I say otherwise.