sad mothers

all the seven nights,
the lad ended up, covering
his ears with the velvet silken pillow
that he got on his seventh birthday,
which was constantly kissed by his
tears. Sometimes he used his shaking, fragile weak fingers to cover his throbbing ear, just sometimes because the scars were still fresh and started to love-burn when touched, to avoid contact with the sound of his grandmother's antique glass shattering, his mother and father howling at each other which always ended up with his venus-kissed mother who stole the archaic stars from the imaginative sky to keep them in her son's pocket, being bruised all over her skinny frame.
"Its love, sweetheart!", that's all her mother could say after he trailed off to hug her when his light eyes saw her being beaten, bleeding from the corner of her down hearted mouth and how she kissed his cheek from her affable lips, just to show everything was fine.
And that was the saddest kiss on the universe, mixed with the almighty melancholy of love.

"GOD DAMN SON OF A WHORE! STOP GIGGLING WHEN I AM DRINKING", he could hear his intoxicated father screech from his cursed throat while breaking another glass, and all she could do was to hug her child warmly.