too political

I'm an unconventional bastard. We are at a party and everybody orders coke , I would definitely opt for sprite. I would turn up 'modern baseball' or anything by "Radiohead' or 'the cult' while the party is blasting 'Drake' and 'Doja Cat'. I'm just a quirky non-exuberant reticent fuck.

While a plethora of catastrophic idiots hail them , I intensely loathe and solemnly abhor the acolytes of Hindutva ideology who enfold neo-fascism in an ardent way which will definitely end up in the vanquishment of our fucked future , if there is any. Meanwhile projecting the fascist ideology as idyllic and patriotic which causes the lynching, mobbing and rape of minorities to establish their Hindu Nationalism , I eat cheese pizza whilst seeing Hindutva fosterers kissing the boots of Zionists. I smoke a cigarette and in the rings of smoke I witness Tabrez Ansari being lynched by Hindu majoritarians , I see women getting raped in Kashmir , I see Kukus getting molested in Manipur , I see CRPF homicide the tribal naxals and I see the craniums of cherub children getting filled with maggots in Palestine and Kashmir. I smoke another cigarette with crimson perseverance and some churlish drinkers beat me. I'm ravenous now and I acclaim the murder of bureaucrats by the oppressed.

If I see a woman getting raped or a child getting lynched , I wouldn't do anything. I'm just an unconventional bastard , a quirky non-exuberant reticent fuck.