Chapter 5

Kristen's p.o.v

I feel some one shaking me, as I open my eyes and see Alicia standing beside my bed, with a stern look on her face.

"Get up. Today's your wedding!" She says loosening up.

I had totally forgot what was happening today. I can't wait! Rob is finally going to be mine. Not just as my boyfriend, but as my husband.

"Okay, so are you going to stay here and help me get ready?" I ask her as I pull myself up and out of bed.

"Of course I am! My dress and makeup are in the car." She says smiling.

"Great. We should eat breakfast, and get started." I say as I walk to the kitchen with Alicia trailing beside me.

I make eggs and bacon, while Alicia made toast and cut up fruit. We eat quickly and then disperse into the bathroom where start remaking ourselves.

We do our hair first, then our makeup. By the time we finish our makeup, it's already 4:15. I pull the beautiful white satin gown out of the closest and admire it for a moment. A strapless mermaid gown.

Once we get our dresses on, we are out the door and into the car I rented. In an hour, I'll belong to the flawless Robert Pattinson.

Robert's p.o.v

I have just woken up when my friend Tom comes into the room.

"Good morning Rob. Today's the day." He greets.

"Yep." I say as I look over to the clock. "Shit! It's almost time to go!" I say as I pull myself out of bed and into the bathroom.

I shower and pull on my tuxedo. I quickly style my hair and brush my teeth. Then I get into the car with Tom and we speed off.

Kristen's p.o.v

In two minutes I'll be walking down the aisle, with my dad, to Rob. This long awaited moment is finally here.

Once I here the music begin to play, Robert's sisters, Lizzy and Victoria, walk down as my bridesmaids. Then my cue comes. I link arms with my dad and begin the long walk down the aisle. Taking one step at a time, feels like forever. If I could, I would speed up the music and land in Rob's arms in seconds. But since I can't, the slow steps drag on for what feels like hours.

Once my dad places my hands in Rob's, I smile brightly. The vows were quick, and in less than a few minutes we were told to kiss. Rob cups my face in his hands, and gently leans down and we begin to kiss. Short and sweet. If we would have continued, we might not have been able to stop.

After the ceremony, Rob refuses to let go of me. We walk hand in hand all the way to the large patio outside the church, where a small party is taking place.

Music is playing through the speakers when we walk through the doors. Loud and fast music that I've never heard before. Rob tightens his grip on me. I look up at his glorious face and smile at him. He smiles back and leans down to place a tender kiss on my lips. Awes are heard through the crowd of people. I blush and look down because of all the attention.

Rob leads me to the small dance floor and wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close to dance. The dJ instantly puts on a slow song and everyone's heads snap to us.

Rob leads the dance. I've never been one to dance, but with rob, I want to. Our feet glide over the floor while our hands grasp each other. I nuzzle my head into his shirt and mumble, "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Kristen." He whispers in my ear.

We dance for a while, until we are called to the table for the toasts.

My mom, dad, and brothers go up and then Rob's mom, dad, and sisters go up. Then a few of our friends go up.

The wedding is drawing to a close when Lizzy, Rob's sister, comes and drags me into one of the side rooms.  "We need to get you ready for your honeymoon." She says excited.

"Okay what am I wearing?" I ask her.

"Nothing much. " she says as she pulls a deep blue dress from one of the suitcase.

"It's gorgeous!" I say smiling.

"I knew you would like it!" She says with a knowing smirk.

She helps me take off my wedding dress and I slide the new one on.  She also hands me a pair of converse to wear with it. I slide them on and head out of the room.

Rob greets me outside the door. Of course he would be standing outside the room. His fingers intertwine with mine. "So where are we going for our honeymoon?" I ask curiously.

"I'm not telling you." He says smirking.

Ugh. Of course.  He has to make it a surprise. I let it go as he leads me to the car parked outside. He opens the passenger door and I climb in. He gets in the driver's seat and we speed off.