Chapter 7: Cal Fucking Jacobs

Sid was just about to walk into Fez's house when Rue pulled up on her bike, out of breath

Sid was just about to walk into Fez's house when Rue pulled up on her bike, out of breath. "I'm so glad I caught you," Rue said, panting as she dropped her bike next to where Sid parked. "I'm just—I'm just gonna catch my breath."

"Look, why don't we go inside and talk—" Sid started.

"No!" Rue shouted before correcting herself. "I mean, I have a favor to ask you."

"What is it?" Sid asked skeptically.

"I need you to convince Fez to give me a lot of drugs and then—" Rue began to say before Sid cut her off.

"Absolutely not," Sid stated. "I'm trying to get you off drugs, not involved in dealing them."

"How did you know what my plan was?" Rue asked, suspicious of her friend while manic.

"Either that or you want to kill yourself by overdosing," Sid simply put it.

The two girls went inside and found Fez sitting on the counter while Faye was rifling through the fridge, looking for something decent to eat. "Hi, Ma," Fez spoke as Sid walked over to him. She fit herself between his legs and leaned up to give him a quick kiss before turning to Rue. "What's up?" Fez asked Rue while she leaned on the refrigerator door.

"I'm a fucking genius, Fez," Rue stated, her eyes wide with excitement.

"Is that so?" Fez teased.

"It is fucking so because I came up with an amazing fucking plan," Rue told him.

"And what would that be, Rue?" Fez questioned.

"Alright, so," Rue started, clearing her throat out of nervousness. "all you would have to do is front me, like, $5,000 worth of drugs, okay?"

"Hell the fuck no," Fez said, cutting her off from speaking any further.

"Okay, well, before you say no, you kind of have to let me finish, right?" Rue stated as if it were obvious her plan would get better.

"Hell the fuck no," Fez repeated.

"Okay, why do you keep saying that?" Rue asked frustratedly.

"I did not like the way the plan started," Fez admitted.

"Okay, well, you have to let me finish the fucking plan," Rue exclaimed.

"No," Fez stated.

"Yes," Rue countered.

"Hell the fuck no, Rue," Fez repeated once again.

"Fuck it. I give up, whatever. I'll just take my business elsewhere," Rue said, walking away towards the front door, not before turning to make sure Fez didn't change his mind. "It's your fucking loss, man."