Chapter 3

They stood outside, dummies all around them. Maka was up first with Soul.
"Soul."
"Yeah,yeah I know." He said turning into a scythe. Maka caught him before he fell. She soon turned her hand and Soul started to twirl around, without Maka moving her hand.
"I can't believe it...." Mustang was awestruck. He just saw a kid perform Human Transmutation WITHOUT a mutation circle. They both stopped when it became Kidd's turn.
"Go Kidd! Kick some dummy butt! Same for you Liz and Patti!" The group of D.W.M.A students cheered.
"Thank you my friends... But I can't... It's symmetrical-" he was cut off when Crona added a stick on the top of the dummy's head. It is now asymmetrical. Kidd saw this and turned to Liz and Patti.
"Liz. Patti. Transform, I must fix this abomination." Liz rolled her eyes, "Got it Kidd.." With a laugh from Patti they turned into twin pistols. Kidd began shorting at the once symmetrical dummy, causing it to be ripped and covered with holes. Riza was near Mustang, looking at the boy. He has skill with the pistols, but the kid did hold them weirdly.
  Up next was Crona and Ragnorak. The pink haired child called out his partner's name, causing a purple mixed with black cloud to form into a sword. They started to attack their dummy. Poor lifeless dolls..being beaten like that... Anyway, the child let Ragnorak do his attack, Bloody Needle. Crona did have to cut their hand some to perform it, but it healed right up. Ed and the other alchemists(and Riza) were standing there shocked. These kids were something all right. Now it's time for Black*Star to show his stuff.. Tsubaki was already in her ninja sword mode. Black*Star showed off his many attacks and Tsubaki's many forms. Except Shadow*Star. Shadow*Star can wait.
"Well... That was something." Roy chuckled some "let's not stand around here though, how about someplace that isn't infested with soldiers" he said before heading off. By the way it looks, it seems that Roy has his own child army.
----------------------------------------------
I am so sorry for the long wait. I kinda forgot about this. But fear not my dear friends! I will try to update sooner. Still really sorry.

Love ya all~ Allthefandoms88 💙