II

The crowd was split into different directions once every student was finally on the station and the train had left.

Lily Evans tossed her red hair behind her back and started to tie it in a pony.

Margot stared at her in complete silence. Her mind was still on her lost necklace, as she seated herself in the carriage beside her sister and her friends.

"Where's your friend Sabrina?" Lily asked. " I don't know really. I guess I'll get to meet her at school only." she answered.

"You were saying something on the train to Lily were you not?" Alice asked.

" Yeah. I lost my necklace and I can't find it." she answered anxiously.

"You can't spend normal twenty four hours without tripping or losing anything can you?" Lily asked, but she muttered slowly under her breath.

Maggie frowned and said "I heard what you said and it was my necklace. Why are you so concerned about it?" she asked angrily.

"Alright. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I was just pointing out the truth." Lily said silently.

Before she could say anything in return they heard someone call out Lily's name.

They all turned their heads in the same direction. It was Sirius who was seated in a carriage which was just a few feat far from their carraige.

"Hey Lily, James asks, how your summer went." he called out smiling.

Alice and Aeshire started giggling.
A small smile threatened to find its way on her sister's features.
"Tell him it went good, Sirius." Lily called back. They all started hooting in surprise. It was the first time she had ever acknowledged his presence. Had she really started to like him?

Even though, now it was more than obvious that Lily liked James in the same way he liked her, the truth was still hard for her to accept.

She couldn't remember how it had happened or when did it happen, but it had happened very quickly for certain. She didn't know how she had come to fall for James Potter.

She tried to think about this whole thing sometimes but it made little sense to her. It certainly happened during the start of her third year at King's Cross when she had accidentally slammed into a student and all her luggage went everywhere on the platform. Her nose had started to bleed and she had already been in an uneasy state because she probably had fever before coming to the station that day. It had just made the whole thing worse. Lily had been quick that time, to make it to the train before her. She had always been focused on saving seats for herself, for her and her friends. That was probably why she got left behind.

She remembered how out of nowhere he has appeared from the midst of the chaos of the station and had started to help her to get on her feet. That was probably exactly when it had happened.

All of Lily's acquaintances and her friends saw her as their little sister, much to her dissapointment she thought, James saw her as his little sister too.

Her feelings still were invalid to her. How could she spend four years having feelings for a person who liked her sister?

Despite knowing this fact, she was pretty sure that her awkward behavior when she was around him had made it evident to him that she did feel something for him. She was pretty sure of that.

Yet he was kind enough to never confront it to her and embarras her. Now that she was fully sure that Lily liked James too, she knew it was time to let go off of any kind of affection that she held for him.