Chapter 1: Missing

People want to understand evil. A pointless desire. Evil is like a rainbow. It retreats at the same pace as your approach. Evil is evil because you can't understand it.

-from Diary of a murderer

"Hey, have you heard about Kim Sora yet?" The classmate said,

"Yeah, she's been missing for months now."

"I'm really worried about her. What will happen to Dami now?" The girls looked at Dami from afar, worried, while Dami was staring at Sora's seat. Suddenly the door opened, and some girls were laughing and joking around while entering the room, while one of them was quiet.

Lee Haeyon, she's a sadist and a leader of a bully called Anyang Gang. She controls everything. Her father is a politician and has a powerful background. That's why no one can touch her.

One of the members of the gang is Choi Yeonso. She's aggressive, and she's the one who picks a fight a lot. She's the one who has the idea to do horrible things.

Lastly, Kim Soobin. She's a softie; some ask why she joined up with them when she can't even kill an ant.

"Hey, hey! Why is the room so messy? Clean the room and get back to your seat. Everyone!" The teacher Park Giwoo said, slamming the front desk while everyone went back to their seats immediately. He's the homeroom teacher and Dami's gym teacher. "You, Yeonso, get your feet off the table!" Mr. Park shouted.

"I don't want to." She said arrogantly.

"Do you want to go to detention?"

"Remove it," Haeyon said while casually reading her textbook. Yeonso became obedient and put her feet down as soon as she said it. Everyone looks at her; it's not the first time it happened. Mr. Park sighs, "Anyways. This is your last semester. All of you are going to be adults next year. I hope that everyone is studying for the exam, and lastly," He looked at Dami. "Is there any news for Kim Sora yet?" The silence was the answer. "Alright, that will be all then." The class president stands up.

"Attention, goodbye!" They all bowed to say farewell as Mr. Park left.

The whole class began to do what they were doing. "That old geezer...he's so annoying!" Yeonso continues to put her legs on the desk and crosses her arms. "Don't be too harsh." Soobin said sitting next to Haeyon, while Haeyon apparently got her eyes on Dami.

She then smiled.

At the end of the first period, she heads to her locker and grabs her gym clothes. She walked to the teacher's office and asked Mr. Park for the keys to the gym.

"Oh, the keys. I handed it over to the class president, I asked him to get the meter stick I left at the gym." He said.

"Alright. Thank you." Dami bowed and left. As she walked to Jaehoon, the class president, sitting at his desk reading a textbook and with his earphones on, like always, he didn't want to be disturbed. She tapped his shoulder. "Hey, can I have the key to the gym?" He turned around and stared at her for a while. "Hey! Are you listening?"

Jaehoon got startled, "Oh right...here." He grabbed the keys from his pocket and handed it to her.

"Thank you!"

At the time, every student was doing their free time; every student was outside. A janitress was sweeping the floor in the hallway when she suddenly noticed something strange. She saw a weird object laying on the floor in front of the Class 2 door. She looked closely and saw a finger. But when she reached out, she saw a body. She freaked out and ran outside while screaming. All of the students gathered and Dami came as Mr. Park heard the scream and rushed out. Everyone kept gossiping and taking pictures, Haeyon walked by and saw everyone gathered at the classroom.

Mr. Park stopped them from taking a picture. He looked closely at the body; it was sitting at the desk, and her head was lying up reaching the skies. He looked closely. He fell down on the ground, shaking,

There lies Kim Sora's body.