Email 1

From: gracepeirson
To: dahlia

02/04/17

Subject: I MOVED IN!!!!!

Hi Dahlia!

I am writing this email to let you know that I arrived safely to my new house. Dad was a MASSIVE help with moving the furniture in, I don't know what I could have done without him. Sorry about emailing so late, I only just got the Wi-Fi set up.

Here I feel so free because I get to do what I love ALL THE TIME. I wake up each morning and sit down at the wheel, I have scheduled a frequent delivery of clay so I never run out. I already have so much from home I decided to set aside one whole room as storage. But for the moment my wheel is in the extension, the walls and windows are glass making the room so bright. I love the natural light when I am working, I don't get overwhelmed. I have created a wonderfully calm enviroment which is decluttered with NO distractions. Working out here inspires me and allows me to look out at the vast, lush fields. It is very secluded here, no loud noises like our home back in the North, here I feel relaxed and centred, I know that sound like a load of gibberish but it is true! Even though I have only been here for a few days, I can already see my future ahead of me. One of the greatest Potters of all time, everyone with sing my name as I walk through the streets, how glorious that would be.

Anyways.

I love you so much and I will probably write to you in a few days!

Au revoir

💚HI everyone! I hope you are enjoying so far, all the emails are pretty short so it is a quick read. Feel free to comment.💚