Chapter 1- How it started

My name is Chris and I'm the Light Warrior, this is the story of how I went from being a weak and normal astronaut to the strongest being in the multiverse.

It all began with the Black Hole Research Program which started on 25th December 2034, its primary purpose was to send astronauts near the black hole and study the exterior part of the black hole. Now you may think why am I telling you about this Black Hole Research Program, but if this program never existed, everything that happened would have never occurred, so trust me this is important.

On the occasion of Christmas, the Global Space Association sent the first 5 astronauts to study the black hole. All of us five members had the same mission and that mission was pretty simple, complete our research and go back home.

So, here I am 5 months later all alone on this spaceship because the other 4 members of my crew finished their research and went back to Earth, leaving me all alone and lonely here so far away from home. On Monday morning I woke up feeling quite dizzy and saw that all the electronic gadgets had gone haywire, the electronic map spun so fast that it nearly broke, I was really confused at first but with a sudden rush of panic I took a glance out of my window and what I saw left me flabbergasted. I saw my spaceship being sucked into the massive black hole. I tried hotwiring the controls but it was too late. I saw the last bits of light drifting away from my eyes as I entered the vast darkness of the black hole. I felt a freezing sensation all across my body. I thought that the end of my journey is now here.

But...............