4

The Muhurat was came and pandit ji called all of them and they went towards the mandap....

In the mandap when the pandit ji chanting the mantra and the retuals were going on... When the phera you is going Everyone is blessing to the couple...
But someone is just lost in his dreamland....

He was just admiring the girl who is laughing with her friends and demanding the money from the groom with the children....
He is imaging him and the girl in the place of the bride and groom... Just by thinking 🤔 about it a smile 😊 came on his face....

The smile 😊 on his face is notice by someone...

Finally the demand of shoes and the money over and the time of bidai came....
During this time everyone is emotional and 😭 crying... Ayesha is hugging Pooja and crying 😭...

Bas bas meri maa bidayi meri ho rahi hai lekin dulhan ki tarah tu ro rahi hai....

Toh... Ab teri bhi shaadi ho gayi ab bas mein akeli reh gayi na...ab kiske saath mein masti karungi.. ab mein kabhi bhi aise yehn nahi aa sakti na toh rona toh  banta hai na boss....

Lo bhai yeh toh apne akele reh Jane ki wajah se ro rahi hai aur hume laga yeh emotional ho kar ro rahi hai...

Yeh sun kar sab hasne lagte hai 😄😄😄😃...
But ek insaan tha jo ki Ayeshu ko admeir karta hai...

Ab aap toh Jan hin gaye honge ki woh insaan koun hai.. are bhai hn wahin humara pyaara Parth hai....
He is just lost in her beauty....
When Pooja came to him he hugged her and cried...

Chal ja moti ab mujhe koi tang nahi karega... Mein Santi se chachi ke haath ka bana khana kha sakunga ..

Pooja smile a little with his statement but again cried hugging him....

Jyada Khush mat ho mein ghar Aakar roj tujhe tang karugi....

With this they both 🫂 and cried....

( It's a pure relationship with your sister and brother yaar how much you fight with eachother but you are the best friend of eachother for lifetime..)

After that The bidayi was over and the guest also left the venue....

______________________________________

So sorry for the late update guys but I will try to update once in a week....

Thank you for giving your valuable time and read my update...
Share your views about it in the comments...

Your Author
Bhumika

And a special Thanks to -frozenxlove for the beautiful cover of my book...
Thank you ❤️ dr.