10

Hello 👋 readers...  Sab thik hai na ..

So here is the new update of my story....

Enjoy

So last part mein humne dekha tha ki dono hin ghar mein shadi ki baat chal Rahi thi ab aage kya hota hai chalo dekhtey oops sorry padhte hai 😁😁...

The Day of the Award Function...

In the Red Carpet many celebrities are there and giving the poses for the photos....
Some celebrities are like.....
Divyanka Tripathi Dhaiya, Vivek Dhaiya ,Karan Patel, Param Shingh, Nigam Brothers, Rupali Ganguly, Harshad Chopra, Pranali Rathore, Hina Khan, Shradha Arya, Dheeraj Dhoopar, Anjum Faikh, Nakul Mehta, Disha Parmar, etc....

Are giving the poses....

After sometime there came a black 🖤 Mercedes and from there stepdown a person in his charm... The atmosphere of  that area is changed and the girls were very much excited to see the person... The person revel to be

(Picture credit goes to the original owner: Google)

Parth Samthaan the heartthrob of millions... He came and poses in front of the camera 📸 and little bit talk with the press media...
While talking with the media another Car came and from there a beautiful 😍 girl step down...  She reveals to be...

(Picture credit: Google)

Ayesha Singh...
When she came in the Red carpet in her own charm and aura...

She also gave some pose and talk with the media...

While entering the venue she met with Parth and they both started to talk with eachother...

Parth: Hello Ayesha... How are you?

Ayesha: Hello Mr. Samthaan..  I'm good what about you ?

Parth: I'm also good.. But come on yaar what is this Mr. Samthaan and all call me Parth. You are my sister's best friend...

Ayesha: okay I will call you Parth ...

While they were talking some Media person click their picture together...

______________________________________

Sorry for the short update...

Hope you enjoyed this share your views...

Thank you...