8

The scene start from the set of ghkpm.. where all the cast are sitting, because it is lunch break.... Everyone is chitchat among themselves but Ayesha is busy in her phone 📱...

Sneha saw this and ask...

Ayeshu what are you doing with your phone let that phone 📱 to be rest sometime and you come and spent some time with us also....

𝑯𝒂𝒉𝒂 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝑺𝒏𝒆𝒉𝒂...

Hn I know but seriously what are you doing...

𝑨𝒂𝒉 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒎'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒉...

oh thats so sweet of you... Said Neel..
By the way Ayesha you are also coming to the functions na...

𝒀𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 ... 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈... 𝑾𝒉𝒐𝒎 𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉...

Don't tell me you met with your love of your life 😂😂😂😂...

Shut up Adish.. Let her speak na you tell Ayesha whom you met...

𝑮𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒆𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆....

You mean you met with the person who played the iconic role of Anurag Basu in the second season of kzk....
Ask Adish....

𝒀𝒖𝒑...

How, when, where came the reply from Neel,Aish and sneha respectively...

𝑰 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒂 𝑰 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒈𝒐...

Yes...

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅...

Wow... We don't know that you personally know the actor...

Yes Ayeshu you didn't told us about it...

𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒂𝒂𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆...
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏...

Achha yaar hum Maan lete hai achha sun tu na award function mein na black 🖤 pehen ke aana black dress mein chalna hn ....

𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌 🖤 𝒉𝒊𝒏 𝒌𝒚𝒖𝒏 𝒌𝒐𝒊 𝒂𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒌𝒚𝒖𝒏 𝒏𝒂𝒉𝒊.. 𝑹𝒆𝒅 ❤️, 𝒀𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 💛, 𝑩𝒍𝒖𝒆 💙 𝒚𝒂 𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒓 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒌𝒚𝒖𝒏 𝒏𝒂𝒉𝒊...

Are bapre... Achha meri maa tujhe jo bhi colour pehena hai pehen lena thik hai...

𝑯𝒏𝒏... 𝑨𝒄𝒉𝒉𝒂 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒐 𝒕𝒖𝒎 𝒔𝒂𝒃 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒂𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐 𝒏𝒂 𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒏.. 𝑵𝒆𝒆𝒍, 𝑨𝒊𝒔𝒉, 𝒕𝒖𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒐 𝒂𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐 𝒏𝒂...

Hn hum dono toh aa rahe hai aur mujhe lagta hai Sandeep sir aur Sidharth sir bhi aayenge...

Just then one person came and told that the shot is ready all went except Ayesha...
When she was alone she checks her message and found the message of Shivani...
After reading it she replied...

Okay Aunty koi problem nahi hai mein aapko call kar ke aapke health ki update leti rehungi....

And then she close her phone and went to the shoot...

______________________________________

And this is the update and I know this was a short one...
Please share your views and give lot of love to this...💕