Toxic Valentine

Ugh! Probably another short chapter. Sowwy! The photo above is Nicole's hair. ~EDITED~

——————————————————————————————-

{{Nicole's POV}}

''PARTY TIME!!" Jack shouted.

''Another party? We are all still hungover from the last one. Give it a break.'' Rian protested.

''Party Pooper...'' Jack grumbled and stomped off to the front of the bus.

We just got to a hotel yesterday morning and we had a bus party that afternoon. We all passed out by midnight.

''I need two things. Head ache medicine and sleep.'' Zack explained.

After that we basically slept and watched movies all day. The guys didn't have a show until all the buses were here, which was basically next Monday. Enough time to get to the first venue of Warped Tour 2015.

{{Becca's POV}}

''I'm gonna go find the ATL bus. I have my phone.'' I told Jaime. He nodded and went back to playing his video game with Tony. I grabbed my denim jacket and slipped on my black combat boots. I slipped my phone into the back pocket of my shorts and walked off the bus.

I walked around, aimlessly, trying to find the ATL bus. I finally stopped at one bus and knocked on the door.

I was surprised at who opened the door.

I was at the Bring me The Horizon bus!

''Hello love. How can I help you?" Oli asked.

''I- uh...I was wondering if you knew where the All Time Low bus was.'' I hate myself for stuttering.

''I don't think they arrived yet. I think they stopped at a hotel in Chicago. They should be here soon. Where are you coming from, love?" He replied and asked.

''Uh...the Pierce The Veil bus.'' Again...stuttering.

''Oh...you must be Becca. Jaime's new girlfriend.'' He said holding out his hand.

''Ya...that would be me. How did you know?" I replied, shaking his hand.

''Jaime posted it all over the internet. He never did that with Jess.''

Who's Jess. Oh ya. His ex-girlfriend. Ya that break up was all over the internet.

''Well. You wanna hangout here for a while? Maybe meet the rest of the band.'' He asked.

''Sure. I just gotta text Jaime and tell him I'm here.'' I replied smiling. He moved out of the way a bit for me to get on the bus.

''Hey, Oli! Who's the new girl?" Matt asked.