A high priced sacrifice (Part 1)

A/N: I'd like to say sorry (24 days without updating, and without saying that it might happen) Let's say I probably won't update in 12 days more or less. (June 8) Because I'll be busy stuDYING my finals..... :'(.........and also, this chapter will be cut in 2 parts. Reason? 1: Really busy. 2:Personal reason. 3: More than thousand word for ch 10. Yeahhhhhhhh so. You get it. I hope you guys have a good summer vacation!

Lacy: "Goodbye innocence" *Take atches and throw it on pieces of papers*

Austria: "Can I know what are you doing in my house.....and is that a fire?"

Lacy: "No it's my innocence burning"

Austria: "WHY ARE YPOU BURNING THINGS IN THE HOUSE! GET OUT!" *Pushes her out*

Lacy :"Hey!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With that, A dire shot was heard. Not even 15 seconds later, Italy felt a big, sharp pain in his back, going deeper in his flesh, making a hole in his small body.

He had try to keep running, as much as he could. And get out of the bullet track after saving his lover. Hopefully, it half worked..... But, it'll still had the same result, even if he hadn't try to move away from that bullet track. Only now, instead of having the bullet in his heart, he received it in his stomach. But, has he said earlier, he was still doomed to die, His only destiny now was death, in fifteen minuets. He could feel that the bullet had pierced his body.

He fell down, hurting his legs a little, but he couldn't fell it proprely, his stomach hurted to much. He tried to contain the tears in his eyes. He wanted to be strong for Germany. To not fell the pain. He looked up to see if Germany had made it, But to his surprise, Germany was running back in his way. No! That couldn't happen! He would get caught! Germany,his lover since he was a child called Chibitalia! He couldn't allow him to die again!

"No! K-keep running G-Germany! Th-The allies will catch-" His sentence was cut by his caughing. He felt like something coming up his throat. Something salty yet metallic. He caugh once mor and felt something coming out of his throat and mouth. It stained is glovesand a part of his royal blue uniform. His blood taste bitter, salty, and, someway, like metal.

He looked at himself. His beautiful uniform was stained with a lot of blood, near the neck, knees, and stomach, he hated that, but, he couldn't really say that, it was his blood at least, not someone'S else, like his brother's, or Germany's.

He took a last look around, to see Germany really near to him. Didn't he told him to leave, to stay away, or he'll get caugh by the allies? Germany was really close to him. No, not closse, next to him. He was about to protest when he saw Germany get on his knees to pick him up, bet he couldn't : the pain in his stomach froze him. He felt Germany's strong arm pick him up really easly Italy's little small and weak form, and put him over his shoulder, staining his green uniform. He started running, with a boost, because the allies were really closer than previewed. Way too close to them.

"Ger-many......P-Pleas d...Oua! Drop me!I won-" Said Italy, being cut by Germany.

"Shut up, Italy!" He said, panting. "keep your energy for surviving and living a life with me!" He finally snapped.

Italy silently obeyed, and, slowly felled his mind flew away...... he was feeling cold, but yet out. And the pain....It was going away, wasn't it? yes... Everything was going black......and....silent.....Was it the end?...... It was.....There was a light........He slowly walked towards it, in belief he was hearing Holy rome's voice trough it, it was calling is name. He couldn't feel that he was on Germany's shoulder anymore..... Yes, His mind was flying away from his body....

*Germany's P.O.V*

Germany kept running, But, somehow, felt Italy's body become heavier.....'Please hang on Italy' He took a deep breath and did a boost to reach the forest faster. There wasn't that much time left.

Germany finally made his way to the forest, where he softly dropped Italy against a tree, and kissed him on the forehead, saying, whispering that everything will be fine, he just needed to hang on life.

He quickly turn away to take his gun, and prepare to kill the allies that did this to Italy! He was going to kill all of them for his lover. He waited next to Japan, until he saw the allies. 'Closer...' he tought. But the allies sniffed them out and left.

When they did this, Germany turned, Shouting "Italy!" and pannicked at the unliving-looking body infront of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This part done! Thanks for all the loyal readers that kept reading, I share your tears, and feel as depressed as you while writting this stuff. See ou next part and have a good summertime!