Prologue

"Your son's quirk is very interesting, miss." The doctor said. "You see, the quirk could be called a mutation quirk, but in reality it only has small physical changes that appear over time. The mental changes are the problem."

Inko nodded, smiling proudly. What small metal things could affect her angel?

"Izuku will begin to hear a few other..... versions of himself in his mind. Think of it as a personality disorder!" He said hurriedly, seeing the now surprised and upset face of a mother.

The two adults then looked down to see Izuku, listening while holding his All Might figurine. Inko understood what this might mean, and told Izuku is a bright voice "Honey, you go play in the kids area while we discuss some big adult things, alright?"

Izuku just nodded, too oblivious to anything other than he had a quirk. Called jester, as he would name it a few hours later.

The information that the doctor told Inko was indeed "big adult things". 

"He may hear voices giving him very.. you could say intrusive thoughts, but mostly based on violence. You see, Izuku's brain will be more intelligent and that intelligence will also bring on these personalities. These personalities in his mind will talk to him, and that will only happen the more he uses his quirk."

Inko just looked sad by now. The doctor, was impressed she'd kept her cool this long knowing she'd get back to her home and probably have a breakdown that her son was now officially diagnosed as insane.

"Honestly, if I were you, I would seek a little bit of professional help to keep him under control. By the time he's a teen, his quirk may have developed enough to convince him to murder someone, or have different people take over his mind. He will be very unstable for the rest of his life with that quirk."

That quirk. He knew what he'd done wrong but it was too late. He sighed in defeat as Mrs Midoriya stood up and walked out with Izuku. He swore if he saw that kids name on the news in the next decade he'd throw a fit.

Too bad he just broke the 4th wall-