1. The beginning

The creation, development and awakening of Izuku's quirk had impacted him greatly. Now at the age of 14, there was a part of him that was self critical, but most of his mind was taken up with personalities of sass, sarcarm, murder and other creepy things. And obviously some part of his brain had to scream "be a soft boy" although he was pretty sure a creepy one had disposed of it some time ago.

First, physical changes. His skin had turned deathly pale, as if he was some kind of actor who powdered his face way too many times. Then there was the.. pink.. eyebags that never went away. I mean, who created that terrible affect?! coughs..  

Then there is same shade of forest green, just shaggy hair that Izuku never bothered to cut because his personalities drive him into a harsh bipolar disorder. This made him go into a smiling depression phase, although he never let his sadness show. The voices told him he'd look pathetic and weak.. 

And there's more. A murderous persona had taken over at some point in his life, told him to grab a knife, and cut two criss-cross scars over his face and across his eyes (which were both, shocker, purple.) 

AND THEN he just had to go into a madness phase of "my face is too boring" and get surgery to give him a bright red clown nose. Once he snapped out of it, according to the sketchy refund office, the apparent "damage" couldn't be reversed. Although he didn't mind his nose much, it did give his face a unique feature. 

Plus he'd become quite numb to feelings, although some days they'd pour out, and at the age of 12 he'd actually been sedated and thrown into a mental hospital for 2 months after he put his anger out on his own mother and tried to stab her. Which was reasonable. 

To lock me up, not stab me mother you creep.

--------------------

"Hey, Kacchan!" a broccoli said cheerfully. 

"Hey, Joker" a pomeranian replied.

The two were inseparable brest friends since their parents knew each other and had their kids at the same time. Both were 14, and both were eaqually determined on being a hero. At least, they both used to be, until a few months ago.

"You know, Kacchan, I don't really fancy being a hero." He said, as they sat down on a park bench after Bakugo scared off some kids wanting to make fun of his friend.

Bakugo's head spun round. "Huh?! What do you mean? You want to be some kind of villain wannabe, nerd?"

"Maybe." 

Bakugo looked for traces of jokes, but felt cold when he saw none.

"I mean, think about it. I've been talking to them recently and we're finally come to a rare thing - a conclusion and agreement." Bakugo nodded along slowly, and for the first time in years felt wary of Izuku.

"You see, nobody actually believes I can be a hero, do they? My own mother wants me to stay at home so I don't go off on a murder spree although I haven't killed anyone yet."

Bakugo took a mental note of the 'yet'.

"And when I do kill someone, don't give me that look Kacchan we both know it will happen, as I was saying when I do kill someone they will just lock me up forever and throw away the key. At least being a villain I could have some freedom."

Bakugo stood up. "You want to murder anyone, Joker? Then try me! I don't know whats going on in your head, but you can't listen to those voices." He spat on the ground. "Your becoming some kind of shell, a machine thats being controlled. Where did my friend go?" Bakugo suddenly got emotional, and slumped down on the bench again. 

"Kacchan?" he said suddenly, not bothering to wait for an answer, "I've been training. If I did become a villain, and you never saw me after today as a normal person, would you fight me since your bound to get into UA?"

Bakugo just stared wide eyed. Then he made a desicion he knew he would probably regret later on in his life.

"Look here, Izuku. Let's make a pledge on it. We won't ever fight against each other. No matter what." He held out his hand to hsi friend a metre away.

Izuku turned to look at him, with an indescribable look in his eyes, as if he had been chained up and now he was free. Then he slowly picked up his arm, and him wrist, lifted it up and shook his best friends hand. 

"Its a deal."