Jail

One day after preforming some epic ((illgeal)) performances, the police manifest. Popee is like: 

"What the fuck how did you find me?"

"You smell like five dollar strawberry deodorant" One of the hotty shawty police 🚓 officers said.

"Kedamona help" pensi said as he was getting arrested for murder, destruction of property, assault, having Papi as a dad, multiple charges of having an unauthorized weapons and of course, drug use.

"L bozo the law is something you should've known existed"

"Dude I got too silly, how is it my fault?"

Popee is being shoved into a car, it took the entire Japanese military + the us military to get him into the police car.

Popee decides to hire Kedamono as a lawyer and unfortunately learns: Kedamono doesn't know shit about being a lawyer. So this dumbass gets thrown in jail. 

"This is unfair" Popee said, picking up the soap off the bathroom floor. "Wait oh no-" THE SOAP WAS ACTUALLY A WW2 GRENADE AND HE EXPLODES AND DIES.

Popee wakes up in the sewers.

"Oh yeah, the meth."

He sees mothman, and then they hotly make out and have furry hot steamy uwu time.

Suddenly: "I WANT A DIVORCE YOU'RE UGLY" -Mothman

Popee: "wAAAAAAuuuuughgg"

Popee calls Kedamono because he's very sad and emo right now and needs Kedamono to give him his hair dye.

"Hi keda, I accidentally shorted the mold we found under the tents and woke up in the sewers, made out with mothman, and he like, dumped me."

"What the fuck-"

Kedamona hangs up, leaving Popee alone in the sewers.

GANGDAN STYLE!!!