first day pt 2 ☆

After p.e

I'm at my locker as I over hear anna and maya talking, I heard a bunch of yelling and people running. I looked over and saw brandt and dustin

"Dustin says yes."
"Brandt says yes."

Maya looked confused at the two boys with a confused look on her and Anna's faces.

The words 'dustin' 'brandt' and 'yes' are getting repeated a couple of times until they both start saying neither of them say yes and denying it, I look over at maya and anna, "well that's quiet presumptuous to think she was asking you dustin, she asked brandt" anna said with a smirk on her face.

Becca walked over and started to talk to the two boys. "Omg, guys, that is literally so mean. Just tell her."

Maya and anna were completely confused at this point, and honestly, so was I, brandt and dustin, were running in circles around the hall, and brandt came up and said, "U.G.I.S BIATCH"
with dustin coming around yelling "ugis" as well

Maya looked weirded out and looked at Becca, expecting an explanation.

"Guys omg stop you're so mean."

"Wait, what's going on?"

Both maya and anna asked

"What does ugis mean?" Anna asked and maya agreeing with a short hum

"Oh, hunny, you don't know?"

Becca asked maya with a look of fake sadness

"It means ugliest girl in school."

Becca looked at anna as the two boys continued to yell ugis.

"Oh and anna, they said that they don't know why you're wearing a bra because there's nothing to go inside of it."

Becca looked over at me and walked over to me

"And also everyone is saying you're super hot but act like a pick me"

I was shocked at not only the amount of nerve this girl had but also the way she talked to me even though I wasn't involved?? As Becca walked away. I called her name and told her to come here, surprisingly she did what I asked.

"Yknow you have a lot of nerve acting like that, with the way you look you shouldn't be calling anyone ugis, becuase in reality your ugis the only reason nobody is saying it to you is becuase you're popular.

Becca rolled her eyes at me, "y'Know me personally think you're ugis"

The kids started to huddle around us, yelling 'Fight'. Becca looked at me, and then the people around us, brandt and dustin, joined in on the chanting. You could hear a few oohs in the crowd as we were next to each other.

Becca looked at me, and we made eye contact. "Yknow I don't fight animals," said Becca. "You thought you ate that shit up," I said, trying to contain my laughter.

"Yknow what I've had enough," Becca says and walks away. You could hear a few 'boos' and 'aws', but I didn't really care. I looked over and saw maya crying  and anna walking into the bathroom.
I decided to follow them, I walked into the bathroom and saw maya and anna, "Hi, I'm really sorry about what happened out there. You didn't deserve that." I said to maya. "Yeah, you probably think I'm ugis too." Said."You're not ugis, maya you're so beautiful." I couldn't really hear what they were saying because I zoned out, but I did feel really bad for maya,"hey maya,and anna." "Yeah?" Said anna."I was wondering if I could maybe sit with you guys at lunch since I have nobody to sit with."

"What do you say, my?"
"It's cool with me,"
"Yeah, same."
"Okay, cool, you can sit with us,"
"Oh alright thanks"

"See you at lunch,"

I was walking to class and I saw alex, brandt and dustin at my locker. "Excuse me, you're in front of my locker,"
Dustin looked at me and said, "We know."So move?" I said, getting annoyed
"Do you want to sit with us?" Alex said, "I can't, I'm sitting with maya and anna."
"You mean ugis?" Brandt said. "No, i mean maya." I turned to look at Alex, who seems to be the only non asshole here "hey can I get your AOL?" I asked. "Oh yeah, sure, let me get a piece of paper." alex handed me his AOL, and it read 'hockey00.'''' "Alright, thanks. Do you want mine?" I asked Alex,"I do, " said brandt."Yeah, well, I wasn't asking you,"

I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down 'y/n2cool' "here text me later." I said to alex and walked off to  go to lunch

I saw anna and maya sitting at the table so I walked up to them and sat down "hey" " oh hey" said maya "were sorry about being rude to you earlier today" said anna " yeah me and na were being a little mean" "uhm it's alright" I looked over and saw a cute guy with curly brown hair and freckles "Hi, I'm y/n"
I said to the guy, "Don't we have homeroom together?"Uhm yeah, I actually sit upfront of you." said the freckled kid."Oh, well, what's your name?"My name is sam." "Nice to meet you, sam," "Nice to meet you too."

"Well, now that that's over.." said maya a guy walked past and yelled ugis "GO FUCK YOUR MOM" Maya yelled at the guy. A little after the bell rang. School is almost over.

Hii thanks smm for reading my book it actually means a lot 2 me 😻